This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

when ever I search for solution on the net for something odd to repair BADCAPS dock up on google search , I found many answers and it did solve some problems for me! you should be proud you guys for the effort you put helping others , thank you for all the good info you have on this great site.
    by the way a vey big hello from Sweden it's nice and warm today for a change

Comment

Hello, everybody! It's nice to join the community!
      I have been in electronics and micro-computers since the '90th and I'm here to communicate and learn

Comment

Hello Sir,

I am stuck with corrupted EC Bios and main bios also corrupted

AIA30 LAC6710 REV 1.0 is the All in one model

IC no U21 and U9 in Lenovo C20-00

Machine type: F0BB
        MTM: MP13UQ7P
        S/N MP13UQ7P

I have a CH341A Programmer

Please guide me through
        Thank you

Comment

Hello folks... one more on board..

great stuff you have around here..

Paul

Comment

Hi there!
            Here I am in search of knowledge (I have seen that you have a lot).

Comment

Howdy all; pleased to make your acquaintance. Dunno how I never found this place before, but holy crap, this is rad! Thanks for keeping it alive.

Comment

Hi guys,Hp g2 Lenovo t460 dumps tla866ii install problems BMW software .by request.free

Comment

Hi,

I am retired, from NZ. Waste time trying to fix broken apple and lenovo products...

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi all. I used to fix hardware and software installations but those days are gone. I live in Wales in the UK and, sadly, am in a state of forgetting all I once knew due to the long term meds I have to be on. Hence please forgive any very basic questions I do ask! Great to meet you all.

Comment

hi,
                        my name is success i'm new on this forum and ready to learn and shared experiences with others !!!! Thanks

Comment

Hi, I'm Nick and I stumbled across this forum while looking for help with a TV fix. I'm a computer science student from the US trying to break into cybersecurity, but keep finding myself tinkering with computer hardware and other electronics. Happy to be here!

Comment

Hello,
                            I'm Zesti,
                            I'm an electronics associate engineer and running my own business in Islamabad, Pakistan.
                            I've worked with Philips Pakistan and used to repair TV sets and other Philips devices. Now working on copier boards and laptops also.

Comment

Hi all,

I'm Flewmp, living in Spain and keen to learn as much as I can about electronic repair.
                              I have previously worked as an access control and automation installer/technician.

Comment

Hey there,
                                I'm Stan and I design and build loudspeakers.
                                Found the forum while looking for a schematic on the web.

Comment

Hi to all, I'm just an electronics junkie that has parts and pieces of electronics stuffed in every nook and cranny of my basement. Have been recently tinkering with a prom programmer and looking to re-flash a corrupted bios. and to do more with the "Electronics Junk" as my wife calls them.

Comment

Hello, just a new tv repair hobbyist here looking for people who encounter similar issues that I do.

Comment

Hii Friends..

Comment

Hello everyone! Hoping to learn a lot from this forum

Comment

Hello everybody! I am new in this forum and I would like to learn new things about computer electronics!

Comment

Working...
                                          X