This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi All, Just joined the forum, and, of course I have a problem. On my woodworking, astronomy, and auto forums, I'm more comfortable than here. Nice to meet you all.
    The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. The longest distance is a "shortcut". Have a '12 LG50PA5500(Plasma- Great!)!. Looking to get an LG or Sony Bravia 65" OLED 4k. Have the 'usual' Receiver, speakers, DVD, VHS, Beta, and tape recorders, etc, when I get them set up after the extended move.

Comment

Hi y'all, I run a small game console repair shop and found this place fixing a PS2 PSU in my free time. I miss the old forum days of the late 00's early 10's and I'm hoping to dive back into all the problem solving and wise cracking I used to do.

Comment

Hi

Looking for some advice for my poorly graphics card

Glad to have joined this forum ..

thanks in advance

Comment

Hello , i'm new here

Comment

Hello

Comment

Heyho,

after word got round that I repaired my parents TV I always get some friends devices to check them out and to repair them. So far I got most of them running, but now I need more input

Comment

hi guys im new at this my name is Riedewaan i found this website online by trying to find a schematic for a graphics card that i want to fix if anyone can help me on that please

Comment

Hi from Argentina !

I'm a diy enthusiast, and electronic is one of my pastime, so I think I'm at the right place.

Comment

Hello! I'm a student finishing their BS in Computer Engineering. I'll buy any broken item that is usually expensive/high end, and fix it for my own use. I am here because I got a "broken" Alienware 15 r3 for free.

Comment

Hey, I found this site a few years ago a when trying to replace my first motherboard CAPS but never thought it had this much to offer. I was looking for motherboard schematics and ended up right back here. The site is full of helpful post and has a wide skill set of users, keep up the good work!

Comment

Hi, my name is Fabio, I'm from Brazil, and it's great to be able to participate in one of the most respected forums in the world. I work as a repair electronics and I hope I can contribute and learn more and more around here.

Comment

Hi, my name is Markus from Germany... Computer hobbiest (mostly retro/vintage like IBM 5150 / 5160 or Atari PC3 and PC5). But sometimes also working on modern Systems. Only Thinkstation and Thinkpads from Lenovo. Hope that i can learn some things here or provide some infos from knowledge if applicable :-)

Comment

Names Kalebe
                            15 - Birthday 10 January 1970.
                            I'm Brazilian Cidade Campos - SP electronics technician beginner. Thanks.

Comment

Hi from Canada

Comment

Hi, just a tinkerer here from Northern Illinois looking for assistance.

Comment

Hi people I'm here for this reason
                                  I need to find out how much temperature does it need the i7-8750h to remove the soldering and how much temperature does it need the i9-9980hk to get soldered

Comment

Sup guys, just call me tebo. I'm an autodidact, hope we get to space soon. I am from the USA...... yupp! I hope this is sufficient, imma go learn now. Thanks!.

Comment

Okay I'm confused, do i have to customize my account completely before I can access links in the threads? If so how long does it normally take for the introduction post to be verified granting access to said functions.

Comment

Originally posted by tebogotcha View Post
                                        Okay I'm confused, do i have to customize my account completely before I can access links in the threads? If so how long does it normally take for the introduction post to be verified granting access to said functions.
                                        nevermind im just impatient lul

Comment

Hey i am from Germany and i am interested in power supply and PC peripheral repair!
                                          I am currently studying electrical engenieering.

Comment

Working...
                                          X