• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello!!!

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Luiz from Cyprus. I was looking a boardviewer schem and found this great forum.

I'm glad to be here and shame on me that finding here very late.

I am interested all kinda stuff but RAMs and retro consoles are my favorite. Also i am a musician, building stompboxes.

Again, glad to be here.

Comment

Hi, Im Victor from Guatemala, thanks to permit me to be a member from this forum. I reach this, looking for information on a board Sharp APDP-153A1, and find this thanks to user "budm"

Comment

Hi everyone. Long time tech hobbyist here.

Looking forward to digging in to this wonderful resource!

Comment

Hello all er i just love electrics allways have since 6 yrs old took the back off every device
            i could and tried my best figure how it worked still doing it probly others here are the same but with brains stuffed with knowledge for me to feast on .....
            er well thats probably enough cheers

Comment

Hello everyone!
              My name is JUDE from Nigeria. For long time now I have been looking for a great forum like this were knowledge are been shared. Honestly I feel so happy to be here and hope to be welcomed too and I promise to abide by the rules and regulations guiding this great forum. Thanks!!!

Comment

Hi. I recently bought a Toshiba Z30t-C. Very nice laptop. Now researching info here :-)

Comment

Hey guys! I'm here because my father blew off a component on my RX580 with the compressor, while he was dusting it

Comment

Hello all, following protocol as I always did when I was working for 40+ years in electronics field service. Although Electronics involved valves and relays when I started, I saw the introduction of ICs, microprocessors, PCs and even digital logic. With my engineering background, I'm always fixing things, mostly for other people but alas things are harder to fix now unless you want to spend more than it's worth to replace a PCB that does everything. Thank goodness for forums like this to give insights into fixes without the aid of comprehensive circuit diagrams.

Comment

Hi, im a newbie here and wants to learn more about tech stuffs and how to fix them. Hope to learn a lot here.

Comment

Hallo, i'm from asia , starting to learn electronics.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello everyone. I am new here looking to learn how to troubleshoot and repair my home electronics. I have more experience in the electrical field and have other hobbies in woodworking and restoring old trucks. Hope I can pick some brains and learn as I go. Thank you everyone.

Comment

Hi everyone! My name is Rohan and I am from Portland, Oregon. I have interest in electronic components and would love to start learning how to fix and build them. I am also studying to become a mechanical engineer!

Comment

Hello from japan!

Comment

1st, I want to thank the forum's head chief for allowing me to register... I'm looking forward to posting lots of questions and answers... As I am a serious electronics junkie and among other things ... I hope to contribute as much as I discover for I am constantly in search of new ideas and hacking those ideas... anyways & once again ... I thank you all ... MoisesD in Hollywood CA. or Rosarito MX

Comment

Hello,
                                    I am Viorel from Romania and I found this forum searching on Google for a wiring diagram for an old ATX DPS-185DB source. Obviously I didn't find this scheme but I saw interesting discussions here and I signed up with you.

Comment

Hello..
                                      I'm Rahmad from Acata Medan, Indonesia.
                                      I'm repairing komputer, laptop, notebook, smartphone, and any other gadgets.

Thank you for welcoming me here..
                                      Can't stop to learning more and get more experiences.

Comment

Honestly I never know what to type in these.
                                        I stumbled upon the site looking for software that would let me click on components and see exactly what they connect to and saw you had boards for phones and tablets that I'm gonna be using to practice repairs and thought hey, no harm becoming an actual member of the site beyond just looking at your attachments right?

Anyway hey there. I'm not new to taking things apart or putting them back together but today I decided to turn it into income, so here I am!

Comment

just saying hello as instructed.

hello from brazil. just looking into a schematic of a computer to see if i could revive a monitor that doesnt have a backlight

Comment

Working...
                                          X