X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello!

my name is Antti, I am a electronics technician and have a own company, we install and sell security cameras/alarm systems in finland.

I just started (again) repair tv:s and laptops etc, but my skills are little bit rusty so bear with me!

Comment

Hello all! My name is Will, and I've been looking for somewhere to find help on an issue with my Sony Bravia, looks like I've come to the right place!

Comment

Hello, my name is David. Looking for repair help.

Comment

Hi;
          first nice to meet all the good team,
          i'm from Tunisia, i have master degree in electronics and i'm working in a training center as a trainer since 2007, i'm an expert in fixya website : http://www.fixya.com/answer/answerpagelistview.aspx
          my rule is : wg=hat you share is what you get
          i'm here to help other and to exchange information in component level
          i have IR6000 BGA station and FLYPRO and mini pro

Comment

Hi guys im new and min need of help with a dell latitupe e6420 bios password can anyone help me

Comment

Hello all. I'm a 30-something who has recently decided to delve into the world of electronics repair (or, more accurately, my Panasonic plasma tv decided for me). I prefer learning and doing things on my own and am appreciative of the expertise and information provided by contributors here!

Comment

Hello, I have had 2 TVs take a crap within the last 2 months and have been researching fixes. From all my searches, this site seems to have the most/best info. Hopefully I can fix my Vizio with no sound and LG, which was the replacement for the vizio, that is the victim of a recent lighting strike (along with my DirectTV box, modem, garage opener, and ice maker)

Brian

Comment

Hi everyone

I'm from right outside of the city of brotherly guns. I'm in my late twenties and work for a bank. On the side I like to fix electronics, repair cars, and as of lately build planes. I've done some work building engine management systems (diyautotune.com if you're curious) and extremely minor electronics modding, but I'm far from useful when it comes to electronics diagnosis unless the board is on fire and every cap is leaking . Anywho, I came across two broken tv's and was hoping you fine people could help me diagnose + fix them without dying and learn more about electronics.

Thanks internet people.

Comment

Hi. I am a fiddler. I love fixing things, but I am relatively new to TV repair. So I look forward to learning a ton on this awesome forum!

Comment

Hi, my name is Tony. This site has been a great help.

Comment

hi, im mizie here,
                        thanks for great forum and info here

Comment

Hello Everyone!
                          Came here to seek some help - let's see if we can get my tv working again

Comment

Long time member. Long time lurker! Thanks for all the great information!

Comment

Hi my name is Daniel .I am from South Africa.This is a great forum with lots of helpful information.Thank you guys

Comment

Hello guys my name is Manuel and i am from italy. I have read some useful information as i was searching how to repair my notebook and maybe you can help me.

Comment

Hello Admins and Forum Members,

firstly my english is not so perfect, but I will learning so much I can.
                                  So, please be patient. Don't stop at all to correct me and my spelling in all time.

I'm an 45 years old computer technican and repair mostly pc's.
                                  I just started experimenting with only one soldering iron and had fix some things with the help of other forums. I want to learn more because it makes me enjoy life again to spend a breathe for broken things and bring them back to life.

First i repaired 2 digital sat receivers their pcb boards. And I was verry glad about this.
                                  2nd I repaired an YAMAHA DSP5-AX Receiver. This was my hardest Thing. One of the three optical sound inputs was defect. I opend the case and first I had frust, so many parts and soldering, too many for my second Time, but I took my time learning, learning and trying to repair this. And now it works like a charme.

Now, my equipment was growing from time to time. And I will spend more time to learn more as I can.

I find this nice board and I hope with our help I can repair more.
                                  My project now is an SAMSUNG SYNCMASTER 245B plus. I hope I can repair this with our help. Please don't forget I'm an newbie.

So, here I am ...
                                  With best regards to all here
                                  El Tiburon

Comment

Hello from Kansas, the land of wheat and intolerance! LOL

Comment

Hi guys, looks like a great board full of knowledgeable people! Looking forward to learning more from the group!

Comment

Hello peeps. Found this website when looking for trouble shooting tips when my Sceptre x32bv-fullhd tv died.

Hopefully I will find help !

TIA !!

Comment

My name is Joe and I am in Kentucky and need some help with a LCD 37" RCA.

Comment

Working...
                                          X