• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

My name Alex and I'm tecxchnichian.

Comment

Hello My Name is Daniel. I am 30 Years old living in Los Angeles County California. I am a Manufacturing Technician trying to branch out to Design and Electrical Engineering. My family rates this by can you fix it or not?

Comment

Hi Mic 49 yr old here living Dublin IRL Repair studio equipment but dabble in other devices too

Thanks

Comment

hi my name is antonio, from portugal so sorry if my English is not very good. i'm not a tv technician but i am in fact a curios person, i have read many posts regarding my tv set and her malfunction and put my hands on the job and it didn't resolve it yet..
          this is the best forum that came across in my researches and hope to fix my tv.
          best regards from portugal

Comment

Hi my name is Justin living in se london / kent uk
            Earning a living building/roofing
            generally i will have a go at fixing anything
            cheers

Comment

Hello, world!

Jason, 38, residing near Music City, USA.
              Last edited by fierygt; 09-13-2014, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Howdy from Campbell CA

Comment

'ello all from Arizona

Comment

Hello there, long time reader first time poster

Comment

Hi all!

I found this website when I had problems with one Dell LCD display. Still have,
                      but I have learned a lot already. Nice to have such great source of information
                      available!

Comment

Hello to all, from London U.K.

My names Harley, I like to dabble around with all sorts of basic electronics, computers, anything that I can learn and give a go @, looking forwards to reading, answering and learning what I can here on Badcaps.

Comment

Hello Everybody! I'll need some help.

Comment

Hei guys my name is eddie. I graduated from electronics engineering, however inow work as an electrician. Im ok at soldering and measuring components but i cant say im good at troubleshooting. That is why im on this forum.

Comment

Hello my name is Philip. I've been into electronics for years. I'm here mostly to see if I can find schematic diagrams. I hope I can at least find info on places to search.

Comment

Hello,

I am a Network Administrator from Rome, Ny who enjoys anything electronic plus Ham Radio, cars, motorcycles, guns, and Judo.

I am here mostly to attempt repairing a tv and to learn more about component level electronics which I have a limited understanding of.

Comment

Hi,
                                  Came here to post about my PC monitor. I'm really pissed about it and not in a good mood atm. Also pissed about having to write this intro in order to post a thread to get some help. Look at me, jumping through hoops - weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

I'm an old fart that has designed electronics from back in the '80s - started soldering in the '60s. My background is things like digital video, SPS, and lots of analog magic as well as assembly language work for embedded micros.

I have several Samsung 245BW and now two that don't work. Looking to figure out how to turn the powersupply on when not in the monitor..

Comment

Hello all, im from San Marino (is in italy, the oldest republic in the world!)
                                      i have a little laboratory; for computer and apple repair....
                                      im learning about electronic diagnosis of motherboards, but im very good with rework bga 8year of exprience.

My english is very bad, dont hate me for this im try to learn it!!!!

Comment

Hey everyone,
                                        I'm new ish.

Living in Australia, interested in computers, overclocking, audio.
                                        Basically anything electrical interests me.

Comment

Hi all. I'm Farshid From Persia (Iran). Living in Karaj.
                                          I have some experience in repairing laptop and monitor.

Comment

Working...
                                          X