X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi guys im new here.
    im an technician at faber electronics, here in the netherlands.
    my daily work bases is rework and repair of new assembly electronics.
    i do also AOI programming (AOI = Automated optical inspection) of cyberoptics equipment.
    all the repair i do is by IPC-7711/7721.
    my job before this, consumer electronics repair.
    i hope i can help others as well others can help me also
    i like this forum because i see al lot of information that can help others.
    my interests,what else is electronics programming repair and more.

Comment

Just joined. I am about to work on my Samsung LN55A950. This is the last of the direct backlit LED panels before Samsung lost their lawsuit against (Sharp?). The screen has some very thin horizontal lines evenly spaced about 1/4" apart that are additional to the image, meaning the image is not affected or dragged. The lines start on the right and fade to nothing before they get to the left side of the screen. Most times they are not there. I will ask questions and/or let everyone know what I did if it works. From this and other forums I know it may be a tab problem but my screen defects do not look like the others I have seen.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello everyone, I just joined this forum but wish I had known about it when it first started. I've always liked electronics since I started trying to figure out how to install a better stereo in my first car back in 1980, (Chevy Vega). The only formal training I have was in the Army learning how to troubleshoot wiring problems in power generators and how to hook them up to have power in the field. I really like to try to figure out why something won't work anymore and have a hard time just throwing something away when it can be fixed. I look forward to learning from the information in this forum and hopefully being able to contribute to it.
          Thanks

Comment

Hi guys, been a component level tech since the 80's, not so much any more. Pickup dead devices and tinker with them to get them working for personal use. If its too much work throw it out. I hate throwing anything away if it can be fixed easily and cheap. Just picked up a Sanyo DP46840 on my street.

Comment

Hi, I am Deepak from India and I am in Chip Level Motherboard repair Business....

Comment

Goodmorning at all, I'm Massimiliano from Italy and I like to repair computer!!!

Comment

Hi, my real name is Eberto Aguilar, I'm an electronics engineer since 1992, I'm from Cuba. Saw this site lookingin the net for some tech info about a PSU. It seems to me a nice site and I hope not to disappoint you, ). Best regards.
                  e-bert

Comment

HI to all Iam glad to be part of this forum, my name is Dudley.

Comment

HI there my name is Art, I am a tv teck for 30 years. I am also a vet. that is were i received my electronics training. I have been told i am pretty good with tvs. Now i am trying to learn about computers. I feel this forum can help me, and maybe in exchange i help some one else, I am in Venice Fl. Witch is 60 miles south of Tampa, Go bucks. So have a grate day.

Comment

hello my name is bil and i finally decided to join in
                        been reading a lot of the posts here
                        i"m an electronics student and i love to repair stuff :-)

Comment

Hello everybody!

Comment

Hello !!! my name is Guillaume, I live near Montreal, I will like to be able to make some threads here because I make some repairs on tv, and sometime, I need a little help for some weird problems !!! I'm working at Videotron, HFC network team, and I have 2 years at Tecart scool on electronics ! Thanks a lot OP !!!

Comment

Hello,

I am a new comer to the forum. I have a plasma TV, Sony KE32TS2U, which lately has this strange color issue.

It still has good quality video, but sporatically, there is full screen of the sign of solarization. I guess it may be of some bad soldering work, but cannot trace it.

I wonder if thereis schematics for the PDP boards:
                              1-468-721-11
                              NA18107-5017/5016

Especially the testing posts for Va and Vs.
                              Thanks.

Comment

I have just subscribed to this site and am still trying to figure it out.
                                Intro; I have been fascinated by electricity all my life, starting with a Van deGraff generator when I was 10. I studied analog electronics when I worked for Western Electric, where I learned soldering and some troubleshooting skills. I worked as an electrician's helper long enough to learn house wiring. I am comfortable with AC and DC systems. I have almost no computer skills, which is why I cannot figure out how to start a thread about my Magavox problem.
                                I would appreciate someone telling me how to navigate this website so I can try to fix my TV.
                                Thanks, NN

Comment

Hello my name is Allen and I have been in electronics for over 60 years and have the many changes in the design of all electronics.

Comment

Hello all,

I stumbled in looking for blink code for SONY. Quite a resource here at Bad Caps I see already. Maybe we cross paths sometime. Untill then have a good one.

-W

Comment

Hello Everyone, I am Chong
                                      I come to this forum to learn some electronic stuff and also would like to know some experts

Comment

Hello Everyone!

Comment

hello

Comment

Working...
                                          X