This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all. I am from the Netherlands. I am doing motherboard repairs and BGA rework for a living. Working in Electronics repair for 30 years now.

Comment

Hi all my name is steve
      I am 50yrs young and would like to keep it that way for as long as possible !!!!!
      I am an Aerospace engineer and live in the United Kingdom, in the city of Chelmsford Essex.
      I have been dabbling in electronics for several years and would like to learn more , so please don't be annoyed if I keep asking questions its the only way I know how to learn....
      I have a few successes in repairing TV's but there is always the one that will not play ball..........my thirst for knowledge continues........

Comment

Hello Everyone...Mike here.
        I am a retired automobile tech, worked for GM for 20 years. New to electronics, but have had a few repairs work out. I have done speedometer and radio repairs mostly, but would like to get into T.V. repair a little. Just my own stuff. I'm tired of throwing stuff out and just buying new. I'll try to use the search feature so I don't ask dumb repetitive questions.
        Thanks for allowing me to join. I'd be happy to answer any car questions that members might have...shoot me an email.

Comment

Hi, I'm quite the novice when it comes to electronics, but I enjoy reading these threads to increase my knowledge. Currently I am helping a friend with his Vizio TV which will not power up. Everyone here seems to be very knowledgeable and I can't wait to continue reading and post questions!

Comment

As a new member, I am currently looking for a free online schematic for a Vizio VW42LFHDTV10A. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Hey, I'm Nick. I'm 24 and I've been messing around with electronics since I was a kid. Mostly I tear down broken stuff and build simple circuits from the parts, but lately I've come across some more interesting gear that I'd rather repair.
              So I figured I'd register here to get some advice. I'm no expert, but maybe I'll be able to help others out too.

Comment

Just joined. Troubleshooting LCD panel and Router capacitor issues. Already solved a few issues thanks to the info here.

Comment

Hi all,

Here's my "hello world" post.

Now we got that out of the way. I'll be lurking around the forums looking for information on how to repair a newly broken monitor of mine. Probably bad caps, but we'll see. You might even see me start a thread or two if I can't find the answer on here already.

Good Day.
                  Da1

Comment

Just came across this forum after searching for documentation of EG1L Sony lcd bravia KDL-40W4500. No apparent power supply failure, inverters also seem to work alright. Hope this forum will direct me in the right way

Comment

Hello everyone ! Looking for information about power sources found this site . Glad to be able to share knowledge and find new friends . I'm from Brazil , and I will help if I can .

Comment

Hello iam richi and also new in this thread ,

Comment

Hi, I'm an electronics technincian with 10 years experience.

Comment

Hello, my name is Craig and I just joined the forum. Always looking to expand my knowledge base. I am a novice but eager to learn.

Comment

my name is tom,i come from croatia,i am 30....

Comment

Hello everyone,
                                My name is Saul, I came across this site by searching on a repair for a 26 inch Vizio, and I was able to find some important information. I order a fuse hopefully that will fix my problem. I know I will keep enjoying reading this forum.

thanks and a pleasure to be part of this family,.

Comment

Thanks TC for your welcome message. I am in the electronic business since 1986 and own a TV Repair Shop. Here in SA we dont have all the spares available as in the USA. Any help I can get, if asked, will be appreciated. Most of the times we need to repair pc boards, because new ones are not available.
                                  I am sure I will enjoy this forum and will make use of your knowledge.
                                  Abie

Comment

Hello, everybody.
                                    My mane is Zhivko and I'm from Bulgaria. I read badcaps forum from some time and I find it very useful for people assembling and troubleshooting computers ( and not only). Glad to be a member now.

Comment

hy everyone
                                      my name is Peter alias ina25bin
                                      im passionate about electronics and this site I always found the best answers of some professionals. I realized that I have a lot to learn and I hope that I can " steal" and learn. thank you.

Comment

Hi, I'm Paul, and I like to fix things whenever possible. I've done caps on serveral motherboards and TVs with good success. My current projects are a little more involved, so here I am. Thanks!

Comment

Hello Everyone out thier..
                                          This Is Poco (Paco) Zocko I Live in Hollywood Ca. and Yes I am a actor BUT! I am still Okay. I learned Electronics over many years and 4 Years of computer 2 Hardware and 2 Software.
                                          I do not do Problem I do Solutions.

Comment

Working...
                                          X