This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone, my name is Ritchie and I always have problems, some technical some with other humans, and some that the wife calls me.

Comment

Hello all - came here looking for a fix for my Samsung PN50A550 cycling at power on. Hope I find the answer!!

Comment

Hello to everyone nice forum. I have come looking for some advice on fixing a plasma T.V , maybe ill be able to help someone out and return the favour.

Cheers AJS

Comment

Well here goes, I am classed as a golden oldie, well oldie anyway, have been in the Radio and Television since 1960, now obviously Retired, came on this site due to having problems with Friends Plasma TV, not really into these new computerised things just said I would take a look, trouble with modern stuff you only have to sneeze and they shut down or need turning off then on and the like, not like the old valve stuff you could melt the glass and they would still perform.
          John

Comment

Hello! Glad to be here!

Comment

Hello! Just an old tv repairman here!!

Comment

Hello Guys(includes gals too),
                Came here to try to attempt to repair my Gigabyte ge-r460-v1 PS.
                Salute to guys here who are selflessly willing to help other guys solve their technical problems/impart their valuable knowledge gained from experience!
                Ed

Comment

Hello All,
                  I stumbled across this forum searching how to measure the short circuit in my acer laptop.
                  I'm really impressed with the many users who are online and willing to help.

Comment

Howdy.

new guy here trying to diagnose tv...

Not exactly a component level repair guy, more along the line of replace this board or that board and make the thing work... I'm more of a mechanic, but I've built every computer I've owned (except the laptops if I'm honest) so I've got a small grasp on electronics.

I'll be posting a thread shortly begging for help so if you're so inclined, please chime in as I need to get my tv's fixed before my children murder me in my sleep...

got a 50" samsung I get to replace the bulb in (I've done it a couple times already) and a 46" sanyo thats shutting the backlight off. It's the sanyo I'm hoping you can assist with.

many thanks

Comment

Hello everyone,
                      Really nice forum with useful threads and stickies! A lot to learn and I hope I'll resolve my uncommon issue with my plasma tv.

Cheers.

Comment

Hey guys, new here, lurked for a while looking for some info but have not been able to find a solution so I figured id sign up and reach out! I look forward to speaking with everyone!

Comment

Hello all, I occasionally fix tv's for family and also repair game consoles. I came here for some help, as there seems to be any intelligent people when it comes to repairing televisions

Comment

Hello,

Just trying to figure how to fix my Dell 2407WFPb "two secs to black" thing.

Comment

New here. New to fiddling with electronics. Found a TV on the curb, learned about capacitors and fixed it for $3. Now looking for info on fixing some old computer monitors I have laying around.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi
                                  New member from the UK. I live in Leeds, Yorkshire not far from the recent Tour de France route. Lifetime interest in electronics from valves (tubes) to SMD, over 60 years.

Comment

Simple Hello World

Comment

hello everyone!
                                      I am here to learn, I am very interested in electronics, and I want to get new information and experiences.

Comment

hi everyone
                                        im from Greece a 40 years, experianced electrician and im looking for some help in electronics.

have a nice day

Comment

Hallo to everyone and it's a pleasure for joining.

Comment

Working...
                                          X