This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, my name is Thomas. I came across this forum looking for some tips to repair my Panasonic plasma.

Comment

Hello, I came across your website whilst search for a problem concerning my Panasonic tv.

My Name Is Sam and I live on the Isle Of Wight
      resting
      The thread I found very interesting was Tomcat Plasma thread.

Regards,

Sam

Comment

Hi,
        Just looking for information to fix my Panasonic Plasma TV with the 7 blinks of death and this forum seems the right place to be.

Comment

Hi,

My name is Uroš, and am from a small country called Slovenia.

I've found this forum very helpful with me getting into the business of monitor repairing/reselling.
          Also, I've come across some trouble I need your help with, hence my registration.

Looking forward to getting help from you guys, or maybe even helping some of you out.

Uroš

Comment

Hello every1,

Im glad to be apart of your forum. Most of all, the content and info you guys know is in redible.

My name is Aaron. I am a electro-mech tech for a popular (good and bad) railroad im sure u all know. But im definitely a spark-junkie in other aspects of my life.

I hope to help anyone on here that i can. My speciality is with welders but started to dive into the lcd, led, and plas area.

Thanks again,

Aaron

Comment

Hello everyone...

My name is Mario from Quebec, Canada. Found out this impressive site while searching info for my Macbook Pro logic board repair. Not a newbie in this kind of repair and hope be able to help you guys if I can.

Comment

Hi all! My name is Andrew. Born and raised in Smyrna, Delaware but now live just outside of Augusta, GA in a little town named Grovetown. I've always been one to tinker with electronics. I love forums like this because there is no better way to learn than from your own or someone else's experience. I came across this page looking for a solution to a Plasma TV problem but plan on sticking around for a while. Looks like there is lots to learn on here and a good group of active members. I am by trade a network engineer but enjoy a little of everything. I tinkering in with cars, electronics, and more recently woodworking! I got into the TV repair thing a couple months back when I was troubleshooting my own Plasma that was only 3 months out of warranty. Was able to successfully identify a faulty main board and it's back in the LR working as good as new! Now my mom has a bad Plasma and that will be my next adventure! You are all more than welcome to ask me some networking questions as well if you have any questions that I may be able to help with.

Comment

Hello I have a LG plasma that has issues. I am experienced in electronics just need some troubleshooting assistance

Thanks

Comment

Also I donate to show my appreciation when helpful information is received.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Hi everyone!
                        I've been reading here off and on as a guest, but I find myself more and more returning to this Forum as time allows, so I signed up and see what can be fixed next. I have my own lab and if I don't fix anything for living, I'll try to do my share for the environment and recycle electronics and give it a second life!
                        Nice to be on board!

Comment

Hello!

My name is Josuel Marques Pereira. Work nowadays with repairs of devices Electronics - TV's CRT and fine screen, microwaves oven, Sound Devices -.... I Also do maintenance in computers - formatting, installation of OS and programs, system cleaning, update of BIOS, change of motherboard and motherboard simple repairs -... Moreover, I have been repairing Refrigerators Control Board and of Clothes Washers.

Before working with electronic, I worked for several years with Refrigeration, Motors and Transformers Winding. Yet, I worked as maintenance electrician in a Hotel.

At the moment, I dedicate my time only for electronic equipament, seeking knowledge and complete integration with the new technologies! I have been geting good results in the repairs of such equipaments!

Att.: Josuel Marques

Comment

Hello! I'm new here

Comment

Hello, I my ID is LG60PZ550, which is the TV I am currently try to fix the no picture, but has sound and the screen does glow. Happy to find this board. Thanks

Comment

I found this website from Google while searching for info on how to diagnose and possibly fix an issue I'm experiencing with my 50" Samsung plasma TV.

I did fix my 42" Mitsubishi rear projection TV a few years back and it's still up and running so I'm optimistic I can get this TV up and running again as well. Thanks.

Comment

Hello world

Comment

Hello All!

Comment

Hello everyone, new member for south Florida here.

Comment

HEllo, I am a Phoenix Az. carpenter that is thoroughly facinated with all things electric

Comment

Hello World!

I'm a computational biologist who's really interested in fighting planned obsolescence, because one's gotta do what they can to save the world. It may be little, but everything counts.

Comment

Working...
                                          X