This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

I've joined here for help with my Samsung d550 59" plasma with a burned spot on the power supply board

Comment

Started with a Timex Sinclair, graduated to a C-64 and suddenly have a stack of Windows based machine in storage.
      Have just lost my job as a project engineer so have some spare time to work on my own projects. Searching locally for something to do, so only patience and time will determine how often I live on this forum.

Comment

Good evening my name is Matt thanks for letting me join these amazing threads I've been reading. I hope to bring knowledge of my low voltage experience along with learning a lot from you all. Look forward to a long term relationship with badcaps.

Comment

Done a lot of cap work on old video game systems. Diving into a problem with a Samsung 27" display I have had for several years. Happy to have badcaps as a resource.

Comment

Hello my name is Jason and I'm cutting my teeth here.

jason

Comment

I'm new as well. Joining in search for info on how to repair my 60in LG Plasma TV that has a black screen (it glows, just no picture). At the current time I'm thinking its either the main logic board or the Y-Sustain board. Hope to find more good info here.

Comment

Hello,

I'm new to this site, and currently working as a computer technician. I hope I work to everyone.

Comment

Hi there... great forum...was looking to fix my parents bravia Tv! Hope I can get some help from the community. I'm a graphic designer with a bit of knowledge in computer and electronics!

Comment

Hi to all the community...find that forum as I was looking to fix my parents bravia tv.
                    I'm a graphic designer with knowledge in computer and electronics... Cheers

Comment

Hi people, awesome to be a newbie to the forum, very interested in electronics and always trying to learn more. Recently trying to fix a smps from samsung plasma, it's a little tricky to understand some of the processes but maybe some people with some expertise can help

Comment

Hello everyone,
                        We are new here and have been active in the past with this site researching the VOLUMES of data on samsung cap issues. I found the site one of the best on the site and wanted to join the groups,

If you would be so kind, and i am aware that this is a question that has been beaten to death, but could someone point me in the direction of the thread that referred to samsungs tv screen manufacturers?. I read hundreds of replies in the past, but cannot locate them now in a quick search,

Thank you all in advance,
                        Paul T.

Comment

Hello, i am a notorious forum goer. I have done electronic repair in the past and have a varied interest pattern and tend to get agitated on forums when I realize everyone else is about 20 yeara younger. I was part of another tv repair forum but it got out of hand and I don't even remember the name of it. Anyway, here I am.

Comment

I love forums; if you want to, you can figure out just about anything. Worked with electronics in the Navy and forty years with AT&T but still sort-of a rookie when it comes to TV repair. My latest project is repairing a Samsung LN52A550.

Comment

Hello newb here found great info on replacing Capacitors on Acer AW1916W flickering monitor.
                              Great to be here.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello all! I'm Josh.. I like to try and fix things and learn before I resort to paying someone else to do it or throwing things away!

Comment

Tony here - been repairing and tinkering for 40+ years. The repair that induced me to register is a Samsung LN40B500; ironically, it has bad FETs, but (probably) no bad caps... Will be back for help with all of the projects in my basement that do have bad caps.

Comment

Hello everyone thanks for accepting me into the forums. I have always been interested in electronics, and have been fixing anything that i can once i figure out what is wrong. Lol working on my samsung led dlp at the moment. Have a power issue. I will get into that more once i can start a thread to ask the proper questions. Thanks again

Comment

Here goes my First Post on this forum

Comment

Hello, I am new here. I had a non-working monitor and the solution was here!!!
                                          This forum has lots of information and I love this "badcaps"

Comment

Working...
                                          X