This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, sorry I have very little knowledge on computers and electronics. I registered because I found these forums interesting and I may learn things that could help in DIY situations.
    =

Comment

hello, I like to do my own repairs on anything with a motor. I also hold an electricians licence , For work i troubleshoot equipment , do repair and installations , with training in circuit board repairs , I found this site to be most helpful , so i joined .
      Thanks for the help.

Comment

Hi guys am staddos and new here. I am privilege to be part of you and I hope to learn from you as well as contribute my quota to this forum the best

Comment

Hi all!
          Came here because of BIOS problem via mighty Google search. So far, I like everything I see. Feelin' welcomed and loved

Comment

Welcome oreynid. we like to have fun here.

we also manage to answer questions too.

Comment

Hello guys!

My hobby is repairing electronic devices, especially audio equipment.

Comment

Hey Guys new to this forum in which I plan to start repairing retro gaming consoles and the odd TV here and there and have been told this is the best place to learn about everything electronic. I already do console repairs on PS3 systems but what really got me into all this was the start of auto electronics as a hobby on weekends which lead to 1 thing and then the other. Components names and testing is my downfall so hoping I can change that here

Comment

Hello
                  my name is Ali oubelahcen I'm laptop repair technicien

Comment

Hi guys,

Hobbyist here, not much detailed knowledge but I feel I get by on most things. Can solder reasonably. Always looking to learn though.

Comment

Hello!
                      I see a lot of people from different countries here. I've thought that mostly Eastern Europe need to repair laptops on the component's level.

Comment

Hola, soy Jose, de Jaén, estoy empezando en esto de arreglar ordenadores a nivel componente. Intentaré ayudar en lo que pueda. Saludos...

Comment

Hello,

I'm Richard and decided to join to up my knowledge on electronics. ME background and more accustomed to vehicle systems. I hope to learn a lot.

Comment

New member. I've always enjoyed working on broken electronics, less risk.

I've come across something I need help with and decided to register.

Thanks,

Matt

Comment

Another first timer here.

Recently got the knack of desoldering/soldering caps pretty good but my electrical knowledge is limited!

Have already resurrected one board so far, will hopefully be a few more in the pipeline to fix up.

Comment

Hi,

First post. I've been lurking for quite a while on badcaps. I was able to fix a couple of samsung monitors from the information I found here. Recently my TV broke and I need to seek advice on how to fix it. I hope the community can help me out!

Thanks!

Comment

Hi everyone,

I came across this website a few days ago while googling for solutions to a dying monitor. It looks like there is a great deal of knowledge and a lot of helpful people here. I enjoy general repair activities in electronics and other categories, so I hope to learn a lot from everyone!

Comment

Hi all,

Came here as having problems with a TV; looking forward to browsing the forum :-)

Spark

Comment

Hi everyone,

I have a plasma tv that is stuck in standby and found this forum with a ton of information on the subject and more. I look forward to learning more about electronics through this forum. Thanks

Comment

Hello everybody!
                                        I'm a school teacher and singer who likes to play with electronics, when i got time.
                                        Google brought me here and this looks like a good place with a lot of useful information.
                                        Hope you people are n00b friendly.
                                        I think I'm going to learn a lot here.
                                        See you around!

Comment

Brian Dawson from Conyers Ga. I like to fix things, except for plumbing. I hate plumbing. I hope I can contribute to this knowledge base. Basic experience includes computers and networking, Emergency Medicine, Auto repair, welding soldiering, bla bla bla the end. Lets get to work!

Comment

Working...
                                          X