X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi,

I am trying to repair Panasonic TV TX-P42V10E. Now I have 7 Blinks, I found this site while looking for a fix.
    Hopefully I'll learn some new skills along my journey and make some new friends to boot.

Neil (Australia).

Comment

Hi guys,
      I'm here to improve my repair skills
      It will not be hard as I'm starting from far :p
      Anyway I did repair some Macbook Pro already but it was always simple (isolating & changing not working part(s)), but as I like challenge, I'm now trying to repair some Macbook with damaged logic card ! It's not easy when it's your first time so I come here to try to find some answers, and maybe in few months I'll be part of those who give answers

Comment

Hello my nickname is jurada753.
        Im from Czech Republic.

I found BadCaps when i was looking for replacement of Caps in my PSU.

Comment

Hi people.... finally I found amazing forum... TYVM admin.......

Comment

Hello all. Amateur fixer of things here and am now up against my first plasma....
            Have gleaned good info from this site for a while now, but have finally registered in order to pick the brains of the patient ones and to top up my ever growing knowledge of bad caps etc!

Comment

I have been working with electronics as a hobby for years. Recently, I have fallen back into the love of electronics but I always want reassurance I am getting the right parts.

Comment

Hey,

I just have a TV that needs to be fixed. I looked around and it looks like I'm the only one around, so it's on me. By being led to this valuable resource available it shouldn't be too bad. Thanks for being here.

DR

Comment

Hello

Comment

Very pleased to be part of this community !
                    I'm a curios person and I like to learn everyday.

Thanks for this great Forum

Comment

hello there total noob here need help asap

Comment

Hello. My name is Ray and I'm from Kentucky. First of all, I'm new to posting in forums and this is my first post so, please bare with me. I've been a industrial maintenance technician in manufacturing operations for 20 years. I fit the bill for "jack of all trades, master of none". I enjoy tinkering and learning more about how things work and how to repair them. I often find enjoyment in repairing things. Especially, conserving and giving items new life. Not to mention, saving money is a plus as well. Right now I'm working on a Vizio TV and will be posting info on here and would appreciate any and all help with this project. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello

I am a noob with laptops and have recently purchased a second hand toshiba laptop (bad move!) with power issues. I am here to look for advice and maybe learn more about laptop maintanance.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Im. Jeff From Indonesia, I do Repair Laptop and Playstation 3.
                            guys nice to meet you all.
                            I have Work station in My Store.
                            I wanna share of My Experience, but so sory if my English bad.

Comment

Hello All, I landed here trying to troubleshoot my tv. I know absolutely nothing about testing or components of circuit boards. I know what a capacitor looks like, but don't even know what its for. I guess I will look back in 5 years and see if I learned anything. Probably just enough to hurt me. Now on to the endless hours of reading I am sure. Hopefully I can see the pics now for the Budm tutorial section.

I will have to invest in a good multi-meter. I only have meter for automotive right now. Shout out a good brand name if you want.

Thanks, Mike.

Comment

Hi,

let me say what a great place this is!
                                It already helped me a lot!

Cheers .. Holger

Comment

Hi. Nick from NZ. Looking for the best modern replacement for RIFA line filter caps! ; - )

Comment

Hi, i'm from indonesia..
                                    Totally newbie in PSU world..

well, this forum will be my favourite..

Comment

Hello. Just another newbie trying to fix my TV and save some money. Found you guys from a google search and looks like a great community! Cheers~!

Comment

Hello

Comment

New to forum here. Computer engineer looking to "try" and fix my poor Samsung 59 inch plasma. Hoping the best community on the web can give me some hints.

Comment

Working...
                                          X