This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi Im a medical doctor but like fiddling with electronics, came over here for a help in fixing my samssung plasma PSU.

Comment

Hello I'm a new member Carl from Colorado Springs Colorado

Comment

Hello, I'm a technician from the St.Louis MO area.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Minho_Newt (yeah, sure!). I'm new to the forum and I really look forward to becoming a Cap Zen Master! Thanks for all the great info I have already found here.

Comment

My name is Josh, and I'm a glassblower and musician, who moonlights as a contractor.
              I live in Andover, Maine, and have 2 kids and a girl. I'm 42, and an old school video games/pc/electronics buff.
              I am into ISO's and ROM sets and emulators. Would like to build a custom game cabinet one day.
              My glassblowing skills are sufficient for different scientific uses, pm me if you have any zany things you might want made.

Comment

Hello. I'am a mechanical engineer, dealing sometime with electronics as a hobby.

Comment

Hey yall, im here for the wealth of knowledge you all have and are willing to share. My name is Clay and my full time gig is restaurants but I'm currently turning my hobby of electronic repair into something more. I look forward to speaking with all of you.

Comment

Hi guys! My name is Alexandre, from Québec, Canada.

I am a graphic designer (Logos, websites...). I have good knowledge of the Mac platform. A few years ago, I've built my own Mac from PC parts to save money. Fun project! I used this computer professionally for nearly 2 years.

I like to repair my stuff when possible, so this forum appears to be an excellent source of information! I can perhaps help some person too...

Comment

i my name is moses,it nice meeting great guy like u all.

Comment

Hi all, I'm a new member from Greenville, SC.

I'm a bit of a polymath... I've been working with electronics, computers, and communications since I was a kid in the 80's. Though most of my career has been in IT, business, and markets, I am getting back into component level tinkering as a hobby.

I mostly lurk and learn, but look forward to participating here if I can add some value!

Shawn

Comment

Hey guys amateur electronics guy from the UK, just trying to fix a busted ass monitor with suspected bad caps, which were not bad, not looking at CCFL lamps (as screen works just no backlight) seems that this forum has a specific thread about it checking it out now, thanks guys look forward to being here!

Comment

Hello, I got a Electronics degree 20 years ago and never really implemented it. It became more of a hobby then a career. Now I'm getting back into it. Sadly I became a Systems integrator. I'm here because I'm trying to fix a broken TV belonging to some friends that are struggling.

Comment

Can help me for Toshiba C55-A-1U5 bios file

Comment

Hello I'm a new member Kami from Budapest/Hungary/Europe/Earth/Universe

Comment

Hello all, Shawn here! background in Software Dev. getting into more hardware related systems as I do enjoy building things I have been doing something or other with tech for the better part of 25 years. I have been a lurker for a bit and forgot to introduce my self so hello!

Comment

Hello people of badcaps. I hope I can contribute with some useful information over time.
                                    Cheers!

Comment

nice

Comment

Hello all, I am new to the forum thing, but I have been reading them for a long time. Thanks to people like you, I have been able to fix a lot of different things. Keep it up!

Comment

Hi, I'm Ian a Computer Engineering student at Penn State University. I've recently been given repeated opportunities to fix peoples random devices, and I saw the wealth of information available on this site so I decided to join up.

Comment

Working...
                                          X