This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, my name is Douglas, I'm from Brazil. My job here is reparing laptop. I'm fighting everyday for about 4 years with laptop's motherboards.

Comment

Hello Every oNe,

I joined this forom because i want to learn how to fix power supply i have no backround in electronics but I work as a tech support repairing PC and printer recently were having a lot or PC with PSU not working so i decided to learn how to fix this PSU.

thank you
      wonder

Comment

Hello All,
        I've used this great forum for help in the past, but just now joined. I have a
        Sanyo DP55360 and I think the Main is bad. I'll start a tread with the info soon.

Cheers

Comment

Hi All,

I'm new here. Figured I'd introduce myself. I recently started a habit of repairing MacBook Air laptops. Mainly looking to learn and help where I can.

Comment

Hello All,

A retired electrical engineer from Switzerland, now eagerly repairing Hi-Fi equipment and loudspeakers. Hoping to give some useful advice - as well as getting usefull tips.

Cheers

Comment

Ole Dad here I don't rank with you guys but I hope to learn.

Comment

hello to all. Interesting forum,
                it seems there's a lot to do here and if it's broke I like to fix it.
                So this seems to be the place to be...

Sincerely, Max411

Comment

Hello all,
                  I am a bit of a tinkerer with a degree in Electrical and Industrial Automation and serve as the person nominated to repair all electronics with several EMS crews and multiple local businesses. This looks like an excellent resource!!

Comment

I found your forum while searching for a problem I have with my TV, I am trying to repair it myself after I saw someone fix the exact symptoms on youtube and it seemed easy enough, I have no prior knowledge with electronics or soldering but I am hoping this task will be as small as I hope, I am still watching youtube videos for the basics of soldering and so and will be posting about this soon asking for your kind help and advice, thank you!

Comment

Hi I heard about and joined Badcaps from hearing about it on other repair/electronics forums.
                      Thanks

Comment

Was looking for some BRD files on a mac book, ended up here.

Comment

Hi, welcome to all forum members. I have been dealing with electronics for about 35 years and computer hardware since the early 90s. My first Atari 800XL computer and PC on 286 16bit hdd 20MB. I deal with the casual repair of desktops and laptops. I apologise for possible mistakes. I do not know English well and I am using Google translator. Regards !!!

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello all,
                              Hopefully we can bounce some ideas and troubleshoot some head-scratchers together.
                              Tv repairguy in Western Ok. Kinda self-taught but managed to get licensed with LG and Samsung..
                              Annnd.. there's our first head-scratcher..lol

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi all! First time member of any kind of forum. My name is Ryan and i am currently a counselor but have an electronics and calibration background for 16 years and currently live in the island of Okinawa, Japan but originally from the island of Guam. I was troubleshooting my Sony TV when i came across this website. Was hoping to get help from you all, i'll post a thread on it i guess. Again, i'm new to this so if i make a mistake on posts or replies please let me know. Look forward to gaining knowledge from you all!

Comment

Hi all, new member here. Just acquired a Vizio LED TV with some issues. Googled and came across this forum. Looking forward to learning some debugging techniques.

Comment

hello everyone! iam new here but im not a newbie in electronics world! since i notice this forum long time ago i dont know how long is that, anyway im looking forward sharing my knowledge and learn a lot from masters here in the forum,.. thanks hope im welcome here!

Comment

hello all, i am an electrical geek and major in electrical engineering. i like to share my ideas and learn from you all about fixing electronics

Comment

Hi everyone. I just love to tinker with electronics! after reading some posts, this seems to be one of the most informative forums. I would like to thank everyone for the wealth of knowledge i am gonna try to soak up.

Comment

Hello
                                          I am new here but since 2016 ...
                                          Greetings Thomas

Comment

Working...
                                          X