X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello
    I came here to ask about laptop problems and needed help in various areas.

Comment

Hi Folks I am new here. My Name Jürgen from Austria and I have some questions about TV repair issues. I have a slight electronic background and I feel sorry about my badly english skills

Comment

Hello, I am Ed. I am an Engineer involved with HDMI and DP development. I do repair of TVs from time to time for friends, but my skills at troubleshooting are limited. Right now I am trying to fix a Samsung LN32A330 that died while a friend was watching it, and now it has the dreaded red blinking LED, but won't turn on... This forum has already saved me time by having the power supply schematic available.

Comment

New here. I am a retired systems engineer trying to learn to repair newer TVs

Comment

Thanks for the add! Hoping to get a problem figured out with this community's help.

Comment

Hello all! Thanks for the add!

Comment

Hi, I'm new to the forum and also new to working on computer boards. I've collected vintage Apple and Mac equipment for quite awhile and am coming to needing to replace some capacitors. Thanks for having a space for info!

Comment

Hi every one. Just doing that coz admin wants it.... feeling weird.

Comment

Hello all. I'm more of DIY tech guy. Like the puzzle and making things work other couldn't figure out.

Comment

Been lurking for awhile finally decide its time join the fun.

Comment

Hello Everyone, you may just call me Bob or BobbyG, either is fine.
                        I am from the Land of 10,000 lakes and 2 fish. Minnesota
                        I have been doing phone, tablet and pc repairs for a few years.
                        I have also done some tv repair but I have never done TV repair or other device repair at the board Level. On second thought, you might even call me "Plug and Play Bobby".
                        This forum always pops up when I am trying to track down a problem. It has been helpful at times.

I thought it was about time to join and hopefully I can contribute something.
                        I have some soldering skills and own a cheap hot air and soldering station.
                        I have limited schematic skills but I do understand what many components do.

Anyway, I have a lot to learn and little to contribute compared to many of you.

Thanks for allowing me to join.

Bob
                        BobbyG
                        Plug and Play Bobby

Comment

HI
                          From Belgium
                          i look for .bin from P.CF53 95Q128
                          CAN BAY, or like gift.
                          Please.

Comment

Hi Everyone!
                            My name is Michael, my first computer was C64, ohh the memories...
                            I came across this forum about a year ago while trying to repair a Gigabyte motherboard with bad caps and didn't join back then (I managed to repair the board, so thanks!)
                            My current system is I7 6700K @4Ghz on ASUS Z170-A m/b and 16GB DDR4 and old NVIDIA 9600GT

Great stuff in here, very pleased to join you guys!!

Comment

hey all I have been working in electronics for 35 years just looking for some info on a tv for a friend of mine.

Comment

Hello, I need help on a couple of TV's I am currently working on.

Comment

Hello, I am interested in learning about capacitors and hopefully identifying what is wrong with my oven display. Thanks!

Comment

Hello! I'm André, I'm 25 years old, I'm a computer technician, I'm finishing my degree in computer science, and I live in Portugal.

Comment

Hi, my name is Marco and i LOVE electronic.
                                      I think this forum will be my best internet room!

Comment

So hi everybody from good old germany.

I am an engineering student trying to work on Macs etc now and then.

Happy to be here !

Comment

Hello! Came here for some Vizio help.

Comment

Working...
                                          X