Lg curved oled 55ec930t Power on Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lg curved oled 55ec930t Power on Issue

Lg curved oled 55ec930t not starting, When pressed power button it Powers on for 2-3 seconds. Relay clicks for on and then off click.
    Checked power supply according to OLED SMPS Testing manual. All voltages fine. Bulb test fine. Red vertical line over the screen.

Do I have dead panel and TV does not want to start due to it?

I have attached part and screen photos just in case you need.
    Attached Files

Re: Lg curved oled 55ec930t Power on Issue

please read this threat to the end .. i do encourage you do the test i asked the owner to do at post #22.

post the result with photos of the screen

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
      please read this threat to the end .. i do encourage you do the test i asked the owner to do at post #22.

post the result with photos of the screen
      Tested as per your post 22 and attaching photos of the screen. I get green, red, blue, white, black screen. All colors have NO distortion. Just getting lines in middle of the screen Did not do test points.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by trnrohit View Post
        Tested as per your post 22 and attaching photos of the screen. I get green, red, blue, white, black screen. All colors have NO distortion. Just getting lines in middle of the screen Did not do test points.
        you have Open cells line../ or visual damage at panel rand.
        you cant do any things more. just keep this test running always how long you can.. click softly with finger on the top / down screen area of the middle white line. if you have luck could be get in tact or terminated from the set (sign when other 2 color line changed ).

Comment

Working...
        X