Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bush DLED32287HDCNTDFVP - Is this a screen fault or a Tcon Issue

Hi,

Trying to fix a bush TV. The Tcon is integrated onto the main board by the looks of it but before I buy a replacement does this look like a screen fault? The lines at the bottom are concerning me. I have check for shorts on the caps etc and can't see anything obvious. Nothing is overly hot and I've tried heating different boards and pressing down on the flex but no change in picture.

Any advice welcome. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-18-2022, 03:57 PM. Reason: Bush DLED32287HDCNTDFVP

Re: Advise Please -Is this a screen fault or a Tcon Issue

It looks like a panel (CKV signals), T-CON is built into the bar of the matrix itself.

Comment

Try the tape method. Sometimes in works on lg TVs with similar issues. It’s the panel on lg TVs

Comment

try turning the backlights down, see if it the double image lessens, looks like a gate driver issue. tape method as mentioned may work, it works on many double image issues.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, if the T-CON is built into the LED matrix bar then how do you do the tape trick. I have tried it from the main board on the ribbon going down without much luck.

Comment

Re: Bush DLED32287HDCNTDFVP - Is this a screen fault or a Tcon Issue

did you try turning the backlights down? taping doesn't always work, try taping the ribbon cable end that's going to the driver board, sometimes you have to adjust how many pins are taped/blocked, maybe check the components on panel driver board, like the little ceramic caps, or bad diodes, can check the caps for shorts or very low ohms.
            Last edited by nomoresonys; 09-18-2022, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Re: Bush DLED32287HDCNTDFVP - Is this a screen fault or a Tcon Issue

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
              did you try turning the backlights down?
              Yes I did but unfortunately it didn't make any difference. Tried the tape method and even cut some tracks but couldn't solve this one so it's gone to TV heaven. Thanks for the help though, much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
              X