HP Elitebook 830 G5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Elitebook 830 G5

Hi, I need schematic or boardview, I need to know what resistor to replace the one highlighted, when I soldered the bios chip back one resistor flew off, I tried replacing it with another one but the one I put is a little bit larger and now the laptop turns on for 3-4 seconds and turns off and on back again.
    MB version: 6050A2930901-MB-A01
    Attached Files

Re: HP Elitebook 830 G5

Originally posted by ciuz00best View Post
    Hi, I need schematic or boardview, I need to know what resistor to replace the one highlighted, when I soldered the bios chip back one resistor flew off, I tried replacing it with another one but the one I put is a little bit larger and now the laptop turns on for 3-4 seconds and turns off and on back again.
    MB version: 6050A2930901-MB-A01
    23 ohms ... without removing the resistance from the motherboard ... if it still helps you ...
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

HP Elitebook 830 G5 schematic

Hello, does anyone have schematics and/or boardview for HP Elitebook 830 G5, motherboard 6050A2930901-MB-A01(A1) please?

Comment

Re: HP Elitebook 830 G5 schematic

Originally posted by Spider1211 View Post
        Hello, does anyone have schematics and/or boardview for HP Elitebook 830 G5, motherboard 6050A2930901-MB-A01(A1) please?
        Here is the BV. I'll post the schematics once I have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Guardian749926 View Post
          Here is the BV. I'll post the schematics once I have it.
          Hi Guardian, can't find any link to BV. Could you re-upload please? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Spider1211 View Post
            Hi Guardian, can't find any link to BV. Could you re-upload please? Thank you!
            I'm not sure if this is correct though. This might be the Desktop board.

Let me know if this is correct. I tried but I can't find any of the points listed on this BV.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Guardian749926 View Post
              I'm not sure if this is correct though. This might be the Desktop board.

Let me know if this is correct. I tried but I can't find any of the points listed on this BV.
              Hi, this is a desktop board.
              if anyone have the board view or schematic for 6050A2930901-mb-a01 please upload

Comment

Working...
              X