Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell Latitude 7400 Bios Password

Hello Everyone.
    Can you help me to unlock BIOS in my dell 7400.
    LA-G871P.
    Thanks a lot.
    Greetings from Poland.
    Rusiu
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-02-2023, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Re: Dell Latitude 7400 Bios Password 8FC8 Suffix

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
      Solution have via bios dump.
      helllo Masters,,,, i have a bin file from hitachi hdd efrom,,,,can someone find out or clear its password
      Attached Files
      File Type: zip HITACHI.zip (66.5 KB, 2 views)

Comment

Originally posted by smali View Post
        helllo Masters,,,, i have a bin file from hitachi hdd efrom,,,,can someone find out or clear its password
        Attached Files
        File Type: zip HITACHI.zip (66.5 KB, 2 views)
        Why have you posted this in the Latitude 7400 and latitude 5510 threads. If the HDD is from either of those models then there is a chance it can be unlocked.If you don`t know where its from then this isn`t the thread to post in.

@AAAC has already given you the best advice in another thread https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=95328

If you can`t unlock the drives from the laptops that the drives came from,and ZU software or other methods don`t work and the data on them is important send them to a HDD recovery company.There could be other methods to unlock them with other software such as victoria, you will just have to do some research to find out if its possible.Don`t spam any more threads
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-21-2022, 09:48 AM.
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hello guys. Can anyone help me with this locked BIOS? 8FC8
          Latitude 7400

Thanks

Comment

Hello
            Please anyone help with Dell Latitude 7400 BIOS locked. Code 8FC8
            Dump bios attached.
            Many thanks

Comment

hi @Vesko356 or anyone else that can help - Could someone help get a BIOS password? i have a Latitude 7400: JDPRQ13-8FC8

Comment

Originally posted by meta99 View Post
                Hello
                Please anyone help with Dell Latitude 7400 BIOS locked. Code 8FC8
                Dump bios attached.
                Many thanks
                Try this.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                all donations are welcome,
                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                >>>>>
                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

please can someone help me to remove bios password

Comment

Originally posted by marc_ytos View Post
                    please can someone help me to remove bios password
                    Here your file unlocked.
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                      Here your file unlocked.
                      thanks but it didn't work it doesn't give video and screen changes to blue red white colors and restarts

Comment

Can anyone help with a password to remove admin BIOS password? i have a Latitude 7400: JDPRQ13-8FC8

Comment

how i can use this fil bin

Comment

Originally posted by dalish View Post
                            Hello guys. Can anyone help me with this locked BIOS? 8FC8
                            Latitude 7400

Thanks
                            try
                            >>>>>

Comment

Thank you so much.

Comment

Hi, can someone help me to unlock a dell 7400 .bin dump, I have extracted but is only 1 MB? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by vixen25 View Post
                                  Hi, can someone help me to unlock a dell 7400 .bin dump, I have extracted but is only 1 MB? thanks
                                  I have the same problem ...what's the catch?

Comment

Hello guys. Can anyone help me with this locked BIOS 7400 LA-G871P

Comment

Originally posted by skavioce View Post
                                      Hello guys. Can anyone help me with this locked BIOS 7400 LA-G871P
                                      Here's your Unlocked file, hope it works fine.
                                      >>>>>

Comment

Hello everyone,please can someone help me to remove bios password

Comment

Originally posted by Denisgan22 View Post
                                          Hello everyone,please can someone help me to remove bios password
                                          Here's your Unlocked file, hope it works fine.
                                          >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                          X