Dell 5080 micro 8fc8 bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell 5080 micro 8fc8 bios

Searched through but most are laptops, I have a Dell 5080 micro unit that has a bios password and cannot find a work around.

5bp2g73-8fc8 if anyone has a way to generate the code I would be grateful, thanks.

Re: Dell 5080 micro 8fc8 bios

Post your locked bios file here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      Post your locked bios file here.
      Yeah I am not sure how to do that and not mess up my system, I am fluent in linux but from what I see to really dump the bios you need to remove the chip from the board. There is a generator that can provide the master passwords for some Dell bios but at least the one online doesnt work for 8fc8 bios. It must exist since there are several services that will do it for $$ but was hoping to find an alternative.

Comment

Here is another question would it be possible to edit the recovery bios to where it doesnt ask for the password or ignores the request. I can boot into recovery but it still requests the password. Would it be possible to do that?

Comment

Can someone verify if this is the bios chip on my board, looks like it would be really easy to remove and then I just need to figure out how to connect it to a CH341a and dump the file..

Attached is the image...trying to identify the chip also, thanks.

Update I think this is the right chip a GigaDevice GD25B256D, can a ch341a dump the bios for this, currently has a bios password that I am trying to resolve.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by bishoptf; 10-02-2022, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X