Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to build this little device please for my campervan security

Originally posted by stj View Post
    yes, but i was thinking of using the cartridge/powder to make a flash-bomb or a small electrically fired mortar full of plastic beads or chilli powder etc.
    Well that's what the firecrackers are for - strap a low ohm resistor to the fuse, add 12v and have fun. I do not know what is sold in other countries, but here you can buy really strong ones. Put it in a ***, *** one of the sides and stuff the other with confetti, magic dust and glitter .
    For an improvised flash-bang you can use the rounds of roman candles... but I really do not advise that especially near flammable liquids like gasoline, engine oil, etc.. and people! Good sized ones pack a heavy punch and are dangerous!
    Most opportunist robbers will set their feet on fire if get surprised by a loud bang and shockwave during a calm night. Of course if it is a pro and is looking for something particular, then nothing but a "hunter" can scare him.
    Signal guns are also legal here and you can legally get 9mm blank and pepper (CN, CS gas) rounds. Electrically firing them is also not that hard.
    Last edited by madan1; 09-23-2022, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Re: How to build this little device please for my campervan security

we used to put small explosives in jam jars - that has a good effect!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X