Robert A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert A

It has been so long. If you were there then, we used valves (before tubes), then so much more followed. My hobby suffered while I had to go to work. Now retired I suffer with that lost of current knowledge.
    I Will now enjoy reading posts for now, along with the ,my broken VIZIO. However my well educated grandson in electronic is sayin forget VIZIO.

Re: Robert A

1st do a search for your model "VL470M" in this forum to see if anyone else has had this problem on your model. If you want help, post your model and symptoms in the subject line instead of your name. Good luck.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/search...archid=4621031

Comment

Originally posted by Robert A View Post
      It has been so long. If you were there then, we used valves (before tubes), then so much more followed. My hobby suffered while I had to go to work. Now retired I suffer with that lost of current knowledge.
      I Will now enjoy reading posts for now, along with the ,my broken VIZIO. However my well educated grandson in electronic is sayin forget VIZIO.
      Hey, it's never too late to get into an exciting hobby like this!
      Also, there are still people out there who work with valves. You know, restoring old radio's and TV's, and even building them [radios] from scratch!

I second what Grengadgy said.
      Muh-soggy-knee

Comment

hello from a radio restorer!
        Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

Guitar and audio tube amps too.

Comment

I still have in my shop an old radio that use valves. It is not working but I keep it as a reminder of where we came from. It was made in Germany in 1925...It is a Grundig brand. Of all my worldly possessions I cherish this the most.

Comment

Working...
            X