• Show
Clear All

Re: Panasonic 58-TXAX802B Stuck on Panasonic Logo

thank you lotas but I want the flash and not the firmware update

Comment

I try and i try but cannot manage to fix this loop . i have a 50-AXW804

Originally posted by Lou G View Post
      After weeks of searching forums, I have now managed to rectify this problem (rebooting logo issue) myself thru the found bits and pieces and trial and error method.

1. Format an 8GB USB drive and download the latest 3130 firmware to it(. (You maybe able to use a bigger USB drive but this was the info I found on the web and what I tried).

2. Plug your USB drive into port 1 on the tv(TXAX802B) power on an let the 1st boot cycle begin.

3. On reboot, press the power button on the tv so it powers the tv off

4. Then hold down the vol – button on the TV whilst powering on from the TV power button

5. Keep holding the vol - , the screen will still boot with the Panasonic logo however at the end of the first cycle the tv power light should flash from green to red.

6. During some point of the red period I then released the vol – button.

7. On reboot the screen did not show Panasonic logo but just a black screen.

8. I repeated steps 3 to 7 several times (releasing the vol- at different points of the red light period) until one time the “USB detected” came up on the screen(bottom right), however this time the green power light started flashing on and off in intervals for about one minute.

9. I waited for the power light to stay stable on for about 30-45 seconds the when I switched off and on again the TV came on all as normal!!!

10. Once the TV came on, I went straight into the menu and noticed the firmware I had was not the latest(312?) to the one on my USB drive, so I unplugged the usb drive from port 1 and plugged it in again and updated to the latest firmware(3130) immediately.

My TV has been working fine for the last 2 days!

As I first said, it was all trial, error and some luck, I hope the above steps help someone!

Comment

Hi

Does anyone know what else would cause the stuck on Panasonic logo followed by 13 flashes other than the IC1600 (25Q64FVSIG) on a TX-50AX502B set?

The service manual does not even have circuit diagrams.

Thanks for any info....

MC

Comment

Originally posted by mpcgsy View Post
          Hi

Does anyone know what else would cause the stuck on Panasonic logo followed by 13 flashes other than the IC1600 (25Q64FVSIG) on a TX-50AX502B set?

The service manual does not even have circuit diagrams.

Thanks for any info....

MC
          Problem with eMMC.

Comment

Hi

I thought IC1600 (25Q64) was the eMMC - can you advise which chip this actually is please?

Thanks

MC

Comment

Originally posted by mpcgsy View Post
              Hi

I thought IC1600 (25Q64) was the eMMC - can you advise which chip this actually is please?

Thanks

MC
              IC8903: H26M31003GMA, TNPH1111 1A board
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi lotas

Thanks for your prompt and efficient reply.

Looks like I have zero chance of changing that BGA IC
                Is it a programmed device would you know?

TIA

Mike C

Comment

All the main firmware is in it.

Comment

cannot be repaired by yourself. Very complex (a lot of security codes - pairing with cpu, HEVC, etc.).

Comment

find an expert, preferably from panaconic - as I did (the TV was repaired even after my intervention in the eMMC) :-)

Comment

Hi just throwing out there, that I am after a faulty main board to use as a doner board for my issue (not boot / stuck logo). So if you have an faulty board / tv then rather than throwing it out , I will buy the board of you. Let me know cheers this is the panassonic AX802B models

Comment

I have a few.
                          AX902
                          AX802
                          Mains with boot loop

Comment

So I have the big brother for this TV. A TC-65AX800U.

It recently started getting stuck after the logo. Red LED then flashed 6 times, over and over. Stuck, had to unplug to boot again or hold power button down and release. Was intermittent but eventually it was broken for good.

From repair manual it said 6 blinks was Mainboard issue.

Part TNPH1097 (A)

Got a pull from China for $141. TV fixed.

Reading this thread I'm curious what really brought my board down.

I still have the “bad” one and I have an SPI programmer with SOIC-8 adapter.

It's on Ebay as parts/repair but if I can dump the flash, happy to help.

Would love to know what really went bad.

Got the good board on Ali-Express, they had the boards for the 50 & 58” versions as well, as of 3 weeks ago.

The 65AX800 is back in service, if I can dump any files that would help, tell me how. I won't be taking it apart, but maybe I can access another way?

Comment

Hello guys,

My TV TX-58AX800E also died - error code, code 13 blinking led, motherboard TNPH11002A.

The eMMC seems now to be available here :
                              * https://**************/dump/lcd_pdp_tv/panasonic/panasonic_tx_65axw804_shassi_main_board_chassis_la53/289-1-0-138885
                              https://kenotrontv.ru/files/file/969...-h26m31003gmr/

Before going further, i would like to know : what kind of hardware is required for programming this eMMC ?

The chip is "H26M31003GMR" from SK hynix (IC8903).

From the service manual, it seems to be safe replacing the IC8903 :
                              "When eMMC (IC8903) is replaced, Main IC (IC8000) is not necessary to be replaced the same time."

Thank you for your help !
                              Last edited by wekokid841; 02-18-2024, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X