X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP Probook 450 G1 bios - tested

Can anybody help me with this BIOS?
    No picture and fan spins max.
    I have try other BIOS dumps, but on laptop startup got green screen or grey to white. After Ctrl+Alt+Del picture starts normal. Maybe its graphics isue?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vienas111 View Post
      Can anybody help me with this BIOS?
      No picture and fan spins max.
      I have try other BIOS dumps, but on laptop startup got green screen or grey to white. After Ctrl+Alt+Del picture starts normal. Maybe its graphics isue?
      HP ProBook 450 G1 Notebook PC
      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
        The bios at post 1 has the wrong flash descriptor,its set to 2 SPI chips and the other settings are all over the place, don`t use that bios.The bios at post 2 isn`t recommended either ,wrong settings. @peste ,compare our 2 bios with FITC,see the differences.

Try this fixed bios with your DMI and clean ME.
        thanks

Comment

Originally posted by smdflea View Post
          the bios at post 1 has the wrong flash descriptor,its set to 2 spi chips and the other settings are all over the place, don`t use that bios.the bios at post 2 isn`t recommended either ,wrong settings. @peste ,compare our 2 bios with fitc,see the differences.

Try this fixed bios with your dmi and clean me.
          you save my day thank you

Comment

The bios at post 1 has the wrong flash descriptor,its set to 2 SPI chips and the other settings are all over the place, don`t use that bios.The bios at post 2 isn`t recommended either ,wrong settings. @peste ,compare our 2 bios with FITC,see the differences.

thanks pro its work

Comment

Hello boss, how to figure out the right DMI Tool for specific generations.
              For samples HP ProBook 450 G2 compatible DMI Tool??
              I want to learn boss

Comment

The bios at post 1 has the wrong flash descriptor,its set to 2 SPI chips and the other settings are all over the place, don`t use that bios.The bios at post 2 isn`t recommended either ,wrong settings. peste ,compare our 2 bios with FITC,see the differences.

Thank you vert much, worked on 450 G1! I had to take the chip out since it did not work with the clip. Even after taking it out it did not work properly with the clip, I had to solder it to the DIP adapter.

Comment

Working...
                X