• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bios lenovo ideapad 330-15ikb

Originally posted by manol278 View Post
    please help..
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

pls repair my bios dump

lenovo 330-15ikb
      eg521 eg522 ez511 eg721 nm-b452

problem- No Display
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by than_22 View Post
        pls repair my bios dump

lenovo 330-15ikb
        eg521 eg522 ez511 eg721 nm-b452

problem- no display
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by marthin View Post
          I leave you a functional taken from the machine for those who need it

thanks working for me

Comment

this isworking bios faster boot

thanks admin
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello everybody.
              I'm in need of help with a Lenovo 330-15IKB-81FE-NM-B452. Mosfet PQ1005 toasted and PQ1001 open and I have already replaced them. Notebook now turns on when plugging in A/C, turns off and on again with 70mA, no video and cooler running at maximum after staying on. (continuous behavior when connecting A/C source). PL1001 without voltage, everything else ok!
              There was oxidation on the PU901 pads, it was removed and resoldered.
              Attached BIOS for analysis and possible ME cleanup.
              Thanks to anyone who can help..
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Inforprint; 05-08-2022, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Inforprint View Post
                Hello everybody.
                I'm in need of some help.
                I am repairing a Lenovo 330-15IKB-81FE-NM-B452. I had a toasted PQ1005 mosfet and an open PQ1001, they were replaced and the notebook now turns on when plugging in A/C, turns off and on again with 70mA (no battery), but without video and cooler firing after turning it on the second time (continuous behavior when plugging in A/C ). PL1001 without voltage, everything else ok! There was PU901 oxidation, it was removed, the pads cleaned and re-soldered.
                Send Bios attached for analysis.
                you have what you need in item # 12
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                  you have what you need in item # 12
                  I didn't understand! You say on the PU901?

Comment

I didn't understand! You say on the PU901?
                    use the bios from post # 12 to write your bios chip ...
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                      use the bios from post # 12 to write your bios chip ...
                      Hello Peste!
                      I tried, but with no good results.
                      I still have no voltage on the PL1001, with a resistance of 7.5ohms. PU 1001 is 2.0V pwm, and according to this datasheet (NCP81253) the output is low, but I don't know if it would be normal on the NM-B452.
                      In the PL 1002/1003 connected I have 0.853V in both, with a resistance of 0.2 Ohms. Processor heats up normally, but the board always turns on when plugging in the power supply, turns it off and on again keeping 0.77mA and fan at maximum after a few seconds.

Comment

Hello Peste!
                        I tried, but with no good results.
                        I still have no voltage on the PL1001, with a resistance of 7.5ohms. PU 1001 is 2.0V pwm, and according to this datasheet (NCP81253) the output is low, but I don't know if it would be normal on the NM-B452.
                        In the PL 1002/1003 connected I have 0.853V in both, with a resistance of 0.2 Ohms. Processor heats up normally, but the board always turns on when plugging in the power supply, turns it off and on again keeping 0.77mA and fan at maximum after a few seconds.
                        330-15IKB (Type 81FE)
                        Attached Files

Comment

Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15IKB DMI Info

Hello everybody How can I get the dmi info for the Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15IKB. and what's the role of finding the dmi info on a variable bios bin
                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-21-2022, 12:47 PM.

Comment

hello guys, I am attaching a bios of a lenovo that when turned on after a few seconds goes by turns off again, I have doubts that the bios is the cause but anyway I would appreciate if someone can correct the backup that I attach, thanks
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sarkov View Post
                              hello guys, I am attaching a bios of a lenovo that when turned on after a few seconds goes by turns off again, I have doubts that the bios is the cause but anyway I would appreciate if someone can correct the backup that I attach, thanks
                              try
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hello. I have a lenovo ideapad 300-15IKB TYPE:81DE.MB 451 that has been previosuly serviced not too god im afraid
                                I have tried to use this file:
                                File Type: zip EG521EG522EZ511EG721NM-B451_REV1-0.zip (5.42 MB, 95 views)
                                Can someone confirm
                                1.- original bios chip is W25q64 type?
                                2.- Is anyone able to upload a clean dump for it?
                                Regards and thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by javben View Post
                                  Hello. I have a lenovo ideapad 300-15IKB TYPE:81DE.MB 451 that has been previosuly serviced not too god im afraid
                                  I have tried to use this file:
                                  File Type: zip EG521EG522EZ511EG721NM-B451_REV1-0.zip (5.42 MB, 95 views)
                                  Can someone confirm
                                  1.- original bios chip is W25q64 type?
                                  2.- Is anyone able to upload a clean dump for it?
                                  Regards and thanks in advance
                                  post your old dump

Comment

I used this BIOS and it worked nice, thank you very much!

I have dumped the same bios.bin to 5 laptops ideapad 330 and everyone worked perfect.

How can I barecode the serial number, UUID, Computer Name for each laptop? (in the BIOS it says INVALID to these fields).

Every tool I tried does not work (H2oEZE, H2OSDE, Lenovo manteinance Disk). Is possible to unlock the EEPROM or edit the BIOS file before dumping it to a laptop? I tried UEFITools either but no success.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Nordlig View Post
                                      I used this BIOS and it worked nice, thank you very much!

I have dumped the same bios.bin to 5 laptops ideapad 330 and everyone worked perfect.

How can I barecode the serial number, UUID, Computer Name for each laptop? (in the BIOS it says INVALID to these fields).

Every tool I tried does not work (H2oEZE, H2OSDE, Lenovo manteinance Disk). Is possible to unlock the EEPROM or edit the BIOS file before dumping it to a laptop? I tried UEFITools either but no success.

Thanks in advance
                                      at post #12 you have the interval where you find the DMI information... use the HxD program.. enter the original bios and the bios extracted from the update on the website in HxD and copy this interval from one bios to the other..

Comment

Hello Peste,

Thank you for the response. I'm pretty new on this and I have no clue where is the DMI stored, I have to know the offset or address range to extract that DMI you mention before, right?

Where or how can I find/know the hexadecimal range of the DMI you mention in the BIOS file? I tried but I get lost on that huge amount of hex numbers, I tried to find somethin like "serial", "uuid", but no success at all...

Thank you
                                        Last edited by Nordlig; 10-17-2022, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nordlig View Post
                                          Hello Peste,

Thank you for the response. I'm pretty new on this and I have no clue where is the DMI stored, I have to know the offset or address range to extract that DMI you mention before, right?

Where or how can I find/know the hexadecimal range of the DMI you mention in the BIOS file? I tried but I get lost on that huge amount of hex numbers, I tried to find somethin like "serial", "uuid", but no success at all...

Thank you
                                          The DMI is in the interval from post#12
                                          DMI 234000 - 235FFF
                                          on this laptop model the DMI is coded..
                                          enter both bios in the HxD program, search the original bios by the word (LENV), check the box and transfer this interval with (copy-paste) to the other bios...
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X