packar bell le69kb no image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

packar bell le69kb no image

Hello, the laptop has no image, if I notice flashes on the screen when I illuminate it with a flashlight, the voltages I think are correct, except for one that varies from 0v to 3v constantly, I have measured it with the oscilloscope and it measures a signal quadratic an unstable pulse, I think it may be the brightness, but I'm not sure, lacking the scheme I'm blind, I also want to tell you that I'm learning to repair laptop and I still have a lot left.
    If you can help me, I would appreciate it, my interest in laptop repair is not commercial but research and learning. I have downloaded several BIOSes but none of them works for me, only the one she had is the one that works, but I don't know if it is corrupt or no, it's my first repair project.
    a greeting
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-20-2020, 07:17 AM. Reason: google translate

Re: packar bell le69kb no image

Today I checked the board again and found that the LCDVDD_EN_APU signal coming from the processor is not stable, and therefore the EN (pin 3 of the U3701) is not stable, so
    the voltage of + LCD_VDD_EDP does not stabilize and I think it is the BRIGHTNESS of the screen, I suspect
    that the U0701C processor is not right, I think I'm going to rebaling it, I'll tell you what the result is
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-24-2020, 02:56 PM. Reason: google translate

Comment

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...1&d=1606250377
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nicolasbar View Post
        Today I checked the board again and found that the LCDVDD_EN_APU signal coming from the processor is not stable, and therefore the EN (pin 3 of the U3701) is not stable, so
        the voltage of + LCD_VDD_EDP does not stabilize and I think it is the BRIGHTNESS of the screen, I suspect
        that the U0701C processor is not right, I think I'm going to rebaling it, I'll tell you what the result is
        I sent you a PM, you mustn`t have read it.I`ll post here in spanish - hola, por favor use solo inglés. Gracias
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

MOD EDIT: READ POST #4

hola, por favor use solo inglés. Gracias

ONLY POST IN ENGLISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 12-01-2020, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Well after doing all the measurements and reprogramming the bios, everything was the same, remove the RAM memory card and change it, and it was still the same, check by putting 2 cards of 4gb each and BOMMMM was started, that is, to me mellego with only 1 4GB RAM card and I believed that everything was correct and yet nooo has to use both cards and case closed.
            Works correctly.:maricón:

Comment

Working...
            X