acer v5-431p schematic needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

acer v5-431p schematic needed

I need a schematic and help me on this laptop please acer v5-431p board id: HUSK MB 11309-4M 48.4TU05.04M. LAPTOP has no backlight on the screen, already tried replacing good screen but still the same issue no backlight on the screen. anyone can help me on this please

Re: acer v5-431p schematic needed

need help please someone share a schematic. I found a 5pin chip located on U4901 connected to lvds it has only marking HC36B, and that chip only pin5 have 3.3v the rest 0v and pin2 is ground
    Last edited by String2016; 04-10-2019, 08:14 AM.

Comment

I have this. It may be similar
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you, its similar. so here is i have a missing voltage LCDVDD on Pin39 and pin40 3.3v and capacitor connected to that C4902 have 3.3v and on C4901 no voltage, and on the 5pin chip which is SY6288C6AAC on pin5 have 3.3v which is IN but on pin1 EN and pin3 OUT no 3.3v.anyone can help me on this please what to do next

Comment

Originally posted by Mulong2019
          need help please
          Remove U4901 and measure voltage on all pins again. If reading is same, then jumper pin5(IN) to Pin3(OUT). Report back.

Comment

thanks mcplslg123 I removed the chip same measured so, i followed your steps jumper pin5 to pin3 still the same no backlight

Comment

anyone need help on this please

Comment

I removed both capacitor c4908, c4901 and c4902 still no voltage on pin 3 of the chip, and when i inject 3.3v on pin 3 bench lab is taking 0.240amps but i did not find any components hot. anyone can help me on this please

Comment

@mulong2019, You can forget about the U4901 malfunction. By jumpering PIN3 & PIn5 u have effectively bypassed that circuit and as a result you are having 3v on pin 39 & 40 of lvds connector.

You need to measure Voltages on PIN38/pin1/pin9/10 and match them with schematics. I assume you are having display but no backlit.

Comment

i followed what you advise jumpering pin3 to pin5 and yes i have voltages on pin39 and 40.i will measure PIN38/pin1/pin9/10 and report back. yes i have a display but there in no backlight

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse James View Post
                      Thanks a lot, Jesse James It would have taken me a lot longer to find the shorted ceramic cap if I didn't have this schematic.

Cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse James View Post
                        Thank you very much.

Comment

BTW, the posted schematics does not help. Backlight power page is blank.

EDIT: This is just the schematics request topic... -_-

Comment

Working...
                          X