X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all!

I'm looking for a Service Manual for r15t430-of or some similar Open Frame Monitor.

Regards.

Comment

Hi all, DIY repair enthusiast from Texas. First computer was a Panasonic Sr. Partner, 1983's definition of "portable", and my parents' joke response to me asking for a laptop as a teenager. Taught myself useful programming languages, such as Basic... and Fortan... Now running an i5-4690k 16 gig of ram and a GTX 1070Ti. Help my friends and co-workers with repair, and looking to improve my board-level resurrection skills.

Comment

Hi All,

I am an Embedded Software Engineer, found interesting topics in this forum. Proud to be part of great community. Thanks.

Comment

Hello!
          I'm happy to be here.

Comment

Hi All,
            I've been in electronics since 1977.
            25 years in Telecommunications, 10 years as an AVIONICS Tech, and a couple of years
            as a repair tech fixing SMD stuff.
            Retired now, and just playing with HAM radio.
            This looks like an interesting place to pick up some tips and info...
            Regards,
            Rick

Comment

Hi all ^_^
              20 year old cybersecutiry student looking to fix her laptop and maybe just hand around the forums.
              - Sarah

Comment

Hello!
                Happy to join you all!

Comment

Good day All
                  I am new in BadCaps, starting 2021-10-07
                  Give me an electron and a screwdriver, and I am happy.

Hope I am posting this request in the right place.

Does any one know what the variable input voltages are for the PSR S900 INVERTER connector CN301 (from E1F)?

I want to go from CCFL to an LED strip / bar, so that I can use the S900s' internal software brightness control.

Thank you
                  eth

Comment

Hi you all,

I just discovered BadCaps today. I have been into Electronics since I can remember, but never professionally. I have worked with computers, programming and all, since 1975. But I have dealt with circuits, radios, amplifiers, and the like since I was nine years old. Well, I am not very good with todays advanced circuits, but I try some simple repairs in motherboards, and other devices whenever I can.

I joined the forum with hopes to learning from your experiences and advice to repairing some devices. If I ever can help anyone, it will be my pleasure doing so. Thank you.

/Francisco
                    —-

Comment

Hello guys, TinLethax from Thailand. I'm 18 year old (currently in 2021) and I recently get started into the electronics reverse engineering. my latest project is Wacom Rip0ff project. currently trying to repair my Gigabyte GTX 1050. With help from you guys here is really appreciated

Comment

Hello guys!
                        Happy to join you all!

Comment

Hello guys, I'm Bruce from USA. I'm 28 year old and I recently get started into the civil engineering. my latest project is my company's guest house project. currently trying to add something to my computer. With help from you guys here is really appreciated...LOL
                          My 1st time here and so glad to meet your guys. Hope everyone have an awesome day.

Comment

Hi I'm Skrumpkin,

Weird name I know. I am new to this forum. I am planning on fixing an older 2002 CRT TV. I have experience fixing videogame consoles, as well as destroying a couple while I was first on the journey of fixing and repairing old stuff to make it new again. I have been doing this for at least 4 years now and have had some decent results. I just need a little guidance.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Comment

Hi all from Australia. Recently started getting back into retro computers and have a few motherboards that need re-capping. Discovered badcaps and have read through a wealth of information. Looking forward to discovering more!

Cheers

Comment

My name is Jared, I am a 31 year old from Melbourne, Australia.

My lifelong love of video games has led me into the original xbox modding scene. I have now reached a point where it is now time to replace a few capacitors.

Looking forward to learning some new skills.

Comment

Hello all!
                                  I hope that my appearance here will be useful not only for me alone

Comment

Hello to all forum participants.

My name is Alexander - I am from Russia.
                                    I have been repairing computer equipment for over 10 years
                                    There was a problem with removing the BIOS password on the ThinkPad X240 model.
                                    How could I solve this problem.
                                    I found this wonderful forum on the Internet.
                                    I decided to register - since the topics are very interesting and in demand at the moment
                                    I wrote my question in the forum and within a few hours - kind people helped.
                                    For which many thanks to them
                                    There are many professionals in their field here.
                                    It is very interesting to communicate, exchange experiences and gain new knowledge.
                                    I always want to be aware of all the innovations and keep up with the times

Now I visit the forum every day. I told all my colleagues that there is this wonderful forum where they can always help.
                                    WHAT IS VERY PLEASANT

Comment

Just saying Hello!

I've run across these forums many times while Googling for electronics info. I'm always designing or fixing something electronic and this place seems like a good place to communicate with others having the same interests.

Thanks for the space.

Doug

Comment

Hi guys i´m new in this forum, just to say hello, i´m electronic technician im passionate about computers, i expect to contribute and help many people thanks in advance bye

Comment

Hi guys i´m new in this forum , im electronic technician with more than 10 year expirience, i want to help, with my advance knoledge in computers and electronics
                                          thanks bye

Comment

Working...
                                          X