Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSI GTX1070 AERO ITX v330 ver.7.1 - Picture needed

Hi Folks

I have a MSI GTX1070 AERO ITX v330 ver.7.1 on the benche, the card geenerally works after repair, but not completely.

Although the card has the 12 V cable attached, during bootI get on the sreen: "Please power down and connect the PCIe cables ....." (or something similar, as I do not fully recall).

When I got the card it had it missed C517 (a 10uF/16V cap) which filters the shunt voltage before INA3221Shunt and Bus monitor chip. However after placing the missing cap, which was a lot of work with the hotgun, the cards shows this bluddy message.

I suspect I might have messed something up, eg accidentally removed some component by hotgun or iron (there are so small, lot of 0402 caps and resistors).

The card is a MSI GTX1070 AERO Mini ITX v330 pcb ver.7.1 (a picture is attached for reference).

I'd need to get a high resolution picture of the area around the INA3221 monitor, the best would be under a few angles, in order to check if something is missing there, maybe somebody of you has such a card (the version is important, as there are huge differences in the different board versions). The attached picture shows the area i need to verify (first picture, left side, marked with the high contrast). Unfortunately pictures in the net are not good quality enough.

Also if somebody would have a b.o.a.d-v.i.e.w of the card I'd appreciate very much. The logic d.i.a.g.r.m. I have. (I write so strange in order not to be moved into the sch.... area

Thanks in advance for any help.

Attached Files
    Last edited by DynaxSC; 12-30-2021, 07:41 AM.

Re: MSI GTX1070 AERO ITX v330 ver.7.1 - Picture needed

Hi, i Will be back un day 4, i have a similar one, i think, maybe It helps, other thing, i cant see a image with highligts, did you upload It?

Comment

Hi,

I've attached a better picture with yellow rectangles showing the revelant areas. I added also a second area around the BIOS, as I suspect there also something might be wrong.

Appreciate your help.

Attached Files

Comment

I added the 1070 aero PCB to the files in the proper thread.

Comment

Many Thanks DrasticRepairs

Comment

Originally posted by DynaxSC View Post
            Hi,

I've attached a better picture with yellow rectangles showing the revelant areas. I added also a second area around the BIOS, as I suspect there also something might be wrong.

Appreciate your help.

Hi, the one I have is a Zotac, so it isnt the same, if still need it, please tell me

Comment

Zotac will have different board lauout, so it will help hardly. Thanks anyhow.

Comment

Working...
              X