X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Howdy folks!

I've occasionally fixed a few electronic devices by replacing bad capacitors. I didn't know about this forum until someone pointed it out to me. I can't believe there's an entire community to discuss bad capacitors??!!! Wow!

I'm by no means an expert in electronics; more of a hobbyist. When I was a kid growing up in the far east, I briefly worked at an electronics assembly sweat shop where I learned how to solder. I didn't really get into electronics again until later in life after college.

Looking forward to discussions...

Comment

hi everybody,
      I'm looking for help and information about tv-repair. I have an old Plasma-TV here which wants to be revived...he's only clicking and staying black.
      I appreciate all the information in this forum and hope somebody can help me perhaps out. I have knowledge in electronics, but I'm not expert at all...
      thank you!

Comment

Hello, im there to solve my gtx590 problem

Comment

Heyyy

Comment

Hello people, I am looking for some help in electronic repairs, programming bios, reballing. I dedicate myself to the repair in general, I consider myself amateur. I would like to contribute a little to this community.
            regards
            Excuse my English, it is not my native language.

Comment

I am new here, I know a lot about IT stuff but like to learn more about electronics in general.

I got a mainboard with bad caps and I am here to get some help solving it and learn more about where to watch out for wen selecting caps.

Comment

Hello people, I am looking for some help https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...574#post777574

Comment

Hello,

My name is Arvis, new to forum.

Comment

Hello..my name is adisiki am from italy..am so glad to join the community..my intrest hobby is lcd tv and general electronic equipments repair..

Comment

Hi All,

my name is Sergey and I'm from Ukraine. I'm software guy but from time to time I like to fix broken devices so I'm glad to join this community!

Cheers!

Comment

My name is Thomas and I'm from Norway. I'm trying to repair an LCD TV at the moment, so I am hoping to get some help from the other forum members.

Comment

Nice to be here. Been fixing TVs since they were all tubes! Also play with satellites, PCs - built my first from a ZX-81 Kit, and electronics in general. Cool forum!

Comment

Hi everyone,

my name is Cornel and I'm from Graz/Austria.
                            I like to repair computers and everything that is connected to it.
                            So the main reason why I'm in this forum is to get some knowledge about stuff I don't know. In return I hope I can be of any help to someone else.

Comment

Hi, i'm new. Just became self-aware. I don't know what i'm doing yet.

Comment

go berta

Comment

Hi guys my name is Ante from Bosnia and Herzegowina

Have been repairing electronics as a hobby for about 6yrs.I have learned a lot more on my own than in school. Nothing beats actual hands experience.

Looking forward to contribute and learn.

Comment

Hi, I'm Violent Kain.
                                    I'm from Mexico, I like to repair computers. I hope I can learn a lot from this forum, and help others as well.

Comment

Hello, I am new here and looking to troubleshoot a Sharp 60 inch TV to see if it is worth fixing or not.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello, my name is Roberto,i am from Italy..
                                          Very cool forum! I am interested in audio equipment (expecially vintage , that often need repair/maintenance )

Comment

Working...
                                          X