HP BIOS unlock tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

I always get the attached Error. I put the exe and the file from Chip directly to C:/ but still no change. What could be the Problem?
    Attached Files

Comment

Hp elitebook 830 G5.
      I am writing via google translator, so sorry for the mistakes.
      What chips need to be soldered and from which to write off information, I have three of them?
      After I read the chips, can I modify them via HPUnlocker_v1?
      Attached Files

Comment

Is that available hp unlock tool v2

Comment

Please unblock .... HP 830 G5
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by koxan View Post
            Please unblock .... HP 830 G5
            try
            Attached Files

Comment

Guys, reprogrammed both chips on hp elitebook 840 g6 and all i get is 7 short caps lock + num lock flashing beeps. Power led always on. Any idea please?

Comment

For the BIOS dump. Im having some issues. No matter how I try to read it with the 341 programmer with software Asprogrammer with both ver 1.4 and 2.0. Every read of the chip brings up all FF FF ..
                I am not sure if the chip is encypted to show this or if the chip is bad.. or if the issue is with the connection. the chip is on the circuitboard, battery is out of laptop, and its not plugged into the charger.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockton View Post
                  For the BIOS dump. Im having some issues. No matter how I try to read it with the 341 programmer with software Asprogrammer with both ver 1.4 and 2.0. Every read of the chip brings up all FF FF ..
                  I am not sure if the chip is encypted to show this or if the chip is bad.. or if the issue is with the connection. the chip is on the circuitboard, battery is out of laptop, and its not plugged into the charger.
                  the bios chip must be removed from the motherboard, for a correct reading and writing ...
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hi! Thanks for your great work! Can someone please help me with ProBook 650 G5?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                      try..
                      Originally posted by tiamoface View Post
                      Hi Gents,
                      Can you help please with HP EliteBook 840 G6 bios password removal?
                      Tried to remove and soldered chips back on the motherboard but now just caps lock always on and blank screen.
                      Attached 2 original dumps 16mb wson-8 and 32mb.
                      Thanks in advance!
                      Tried 2 times, flashed and verified both. all i get is 7 flashing Caps lock + Numlock. Any idea please?...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                        You can contact me by writing here, by sending me a personal message or by sending me an email through my profile here (click on my name -> send email).

I am working on some more tools, will try to post them aswell when I get them finished.
                        Pls I need the utility tooks to unlock my hp bios.

Comment

Originally posted by Emifix View Post
                          Pls I need the utility tooks to unlock my hp bios.
                          Have you taken the time to read post #1 ? .
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

you have probably read or written the bios chip with errors ... post the bios backup ..
                            I did bios upgrade 1.51 after password unlock. It was working fine but after couple hours it started behaving weird. So I thought it might be soldering fault and tried to heat up the chip with no success. I was able to backup 1.51 backup from the chip but I feel that its corrupted based off comparison with another laptop backup.

I am attaching it here.
                            So far I tried older bios version 1.39 unlocked backup but nothing worked.
                            Same LED blinking pattern that shows logic board failure.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tim9 View Post
                              I did bios upgrade 1.51 after password unlock. It was working fine but after couple hours it started behaving weird. So I thought it might be soldering fault and tried to heat up the chip with no success. I was able to backup 1.51 backup from the chip but I feel that its corrupted based off comparison with another laptop backup.

I am attaching it here.
                              So far I tried older bios version 1.39 unlocked backup but nothing worked.
                              Same LED blinking pattern that shows logic board failure.
                              the posted bios is empty ... post the name and the complete model of the laptop, and the model of the motherboard..read the bios chip again and post ..
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie_Dredd View Post
                                Hi! Thanks for your great work! Can someone please help me with ProBook 650 G5?
                                Try..
                                Attached Files

Comment

hi from morocco can you please show me howw to unlook my bios hp elitebook 840 g3 pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by majdkh View Post
                                    hi from morocco can you please show me howw to unlook my bios hp elitebook 840 g3 pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
                                    Use the HPUnlocker at post #1 ,read the instructions.
                                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

the posted bios is empty ... post the name and the complete model of the laptop, and the model of the motherboard..read the bios chip again and post ..
                                      Oh BIOS is empty, I think that's the issue. I am not able to read the chip now , It seems damaged. My programmer reads another Winbond chip but not this one.

I have old bios 1.13 backup. I am attaching here.

Requested information :
                                      Model : HP EliteBook G3 Touch i5 6200
                                      Logic Board : 6050A2892401-MB-A01
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Hp 840 g2

HI,

i could not write my new bios.bin to my chip because AS Programmer says;
                                        "Possible protection ist enabled. Press unprotect....."

I pushed the unprotect button three times with no result. What ist wrong?

I use the ch341 programmer

Please help

Comment

Originally posted by tim9 View Post
                                          Oh BIOS is empty, I think that's the issue. I am not able to read the chip now , It seems damaged. My programmer reads another Winbond chip but not this one.

I have old bios 1.13 backup. I am attaching here.

Requested information :
                                          Model : HP EliteBook G3 Touch i5 6200
                                          Logic Board : 6050A2892401-MB-A01
                                          try this..
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X