please can someone help me unlock my hp 830 g7 bios password
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

Originally posted by Mrrbonti View Post
      please can someone help me unlock my hp 830 g7 bios password
      Try
      Attached Files
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.​
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
        I did it with my new and improved tool which I have not published yet (because automatic unlocks on newer models is a bit more tricky than it seems. Still needs more improving and testing).
        Old tool had a few bugs with certain bios dumps and your bios dump was an example of that.
        sir please help me unlock my hp 830 g7 bios password.
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-26-2021, 03:11 AM. Reason: Bios removed, Double Post !!

Comment

sir please help me unlock my hp 830 g7 bios password.
          Did you read post #963 ,the reply to your post at #962 .Are these the same ones you`ve already posted at #962 ?
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
            Did you read post #963 ,the reply to your post at #962 .Are these the same ones you`ve already posted at #962 ?
            yes same post but password still exist

Comment

yes same post but password still exist
              try this..
              Attached Files
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hi guys,
                i need some help finding the 2. BIOS Chip also the EC one on HP Elitebook 830 G6.
                The Big one with 32 MB i got already. On the other side of the board, there are 2 Chips:
                MX25L12873F (I think this is the correct one cause 128Mbit = 16MB)
                And the Winbond W25Q80DV (I don't think this one cause 8 Mbit = 1 MB)
                But i am not 100% sure. Could you please help? Which is the correct one?

Thank you

Comment

mx25 is the 16mb bios chip 👍

Originally posted by onelook View Post
                  Hi guys,
                  i need some help finding the 2. BIOS Chip also the EC one on HP Elitebook 830 G6.
                  The Big one with 32 MB i got already. On the other side of the board, there are 2 Chips:
                  MX25L12873F (I think this is the correct one cause 128Mbit = 16MB)
                  And the Winbond W25Q80DV (I don't think this one cause 8 Mbit = 1 MB)
                  But i am not 100% sure. Could you please help? Which is the correct one?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by newbie_unlocker View Post
                    mx25 is the 16mb bios chip 👍
                    Yes MX25L12873F is main chip

Comment

Thank you for your answers.

Could someone please unlock for HP 830 G6

Thank you
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by onelook View Post
                        Thank you for your answers.

Could someone please unlock for HP 830 G6

Thank you
                        try..
                        Attached Files
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                          try this..
                          thanks a lot for your help.its working perfectly.

Comment

remove password hp 830 g7 6050-3142001-mb-a01 thanks
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mrnixdorf View Post
                              remove password hp 830 g7 6050-3142001-mb-a01 thanks
                              >
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Vesko356; 07-28-2021, 01:51 PM.

Comment

I have 3 HP Elitebook 830 G7 with bios passwords and was looking for some help. Here is the 16mb dump of each. Thanks.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by skinner View Post
                                  I have 3 HP Elitebook 830 G7 with bios passwords and was looking for some help. Here is the 16mb dump of each. Thanks.
                                  Upload main 32MB dump too.
                                  The same applies for Mrnixdorf.
                                  There is no way to do the unlock with just 16MB file.
                                  Last edited by Vesko356; 07-29-2021, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                    There is no way to do the unlock with just 16MB file.

Not correct It's just that it seems a little bit hit-n-miss for now. I've done a few here when I have been 100% certain it works on that machine.
                                    A small part of first padding on 16MB needs to be cleared.

Originally posted by skinner View Post
                                    Just in case backup your 32MB and then try this.
                                    Attached Files
                                    Last edited by RethoricalCheese; 07-30-2021, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Not correct It's just that it seems a little bit hit-n-miss for now. I've done a few here when I have been 100% certain it works on that machine.

Just in case backup your 32MB and then try this.
                                      Surprise, surprise , that's new approach, nothing to do with the old method - very interesting, for which models is it applicable/tested?. BTW how far did it go with the HPU v.2?
                                      Last edited by Vesko356; 07-30-2021, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Not correct It's just that it seems a little bit hit-n-miss for now.
                                        Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                        Surprise, surprise , that's new approach, nothing to do with the old method
                                        Many thanks
                                        Ok seen
                                        but information seem encrypted?
                                        a xor or others swap bytes can be use for see may be ?
                                        what information is written in this part?
                                        Just 16mb is enough now or always do both for bypass?
                                        Last edited by Maxpower3; 07-30-2021, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Just continue doing it the old and tested way. My way is actually older but the problem is that I don't get any newer machines to test enough to get it working on all machines. Thatswhy I haven't published new version yet. It would just complicate things.

On the ones I do get, I always only modify 16MB chip.

HP doesn't use xor sadly. So decrypting wouldn't be viable.

Comment

Working...
                                          X