HP BIOS unlock tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

Well, I tried both the RCUNLOCKER and HPUNLOCKER. They both acted as though they were successful; both created *_unlocked.bin, but neither one shows any change when doing a compare from original and _unlocked. This is a Zbook 17 G4. If you would, please look at this file that I extracted from BIOS chip and see what might be the issue? Most appreciated in advance, thank you
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ctsemicon View Post
      Well, I tried both the RCUNLOCKER and HPUNLOCKER. They both acted as though they were successful; both created *_unlocked.bin, but neither one shows any change when doing a compare from original and _unlocked. This is a Zbook 17 G4. If you would, please look at this file that I extracted from BIOS chip and see what might be the issue? Most appreciated in advance, thank you
      it is not the right bios.. look for another bios chip also with 16MB, it can be on the other side of the motherboard ..
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Right you are! Was under keyboard. Thank You very much!

Comment

I tried HP Unlocker v1 not unlock password. I think the manual HXD Editor replace the copy clean UserCred section with the same length from another file. The password is back!
          Please help unlock.
          HP 840 g5 Computro-6050a2945601-mb-a01
          Original bios file
          Attached Files
          Last edited by dani981; 11-27-2021, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dani981 View Post
            I tried HP Unlocker v1 not unlock password. I think the manual HXD Editor replace the copy clean UserCred section with the same length from another file. The password is back!
            Please help unlock.
            HP 840 g5 Computro-6050a2945601-mb-a01
            Original bios file
            try..
            Attached Files
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
              try..
              Thank you Peste but not started, power on led blink.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by dani981; 11-28-2021, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dani981 View Post
                Thank you Peste but not started, power on led blink.
                This code replace nv ram?
                Attached Files

Comment

here m8
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

This worked as expected. For information I was able to dump and write the bios using a teensy ++2.0 that I used in the ps3 days. What was needed:
                    Teensy ++ 2.0
                    Python 2.7.2
                    Pyserial 2.5
                    Teensy Loader
                    SPIway.py (from PS4 Devwiki git) this needs to be modified if the actual chip is not already there
                    SPIway.hex (also from PS4 Devwiki git)

Thanks again for this tool

Comment

Hi All...
                      I just try to unlock my BIOS (HP EliteBook 820 G1)...
                      After flashing I do not have an option to go to BIOS anymore. F10 does not take an effect, just windows booting...
                      Can anybody help me?

Comment

Here it is my .bin file
                        Attached Files

Comment

Use shift-restart in Windows.

Comment

Thanx

Comment

I'm sure if I read through this thread well, I'd be able to figure it out. But why don't the creator of this thread make a YouTube video of this procedure. That will redirect people to this website/forum

Comment

Hello, sorry for my English, I want to unlock the bios of my Elitebook 840 g1, it has a 25q128fv chip 3.3 volts, I use neprogrammer 2.2.0.10 with ch341a, it detects the bios, I read it, I use the HPUnlocker program, charge The new bios generated by the program, I record it on the elitebook g1 and it still appears to me that the bios has a password! ??? any ideas or can someone check that the file is unlocked fine? Thank you !!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sharkice View Post
                                  Hello, sorry for my English, I want to unlock the bios of my Elitebook 840 g1, it has a 25q128fv chip 3.3 volts, I use neprogrammer 2.2.0.10 with ch341a, it detects the bios, I read it, I use the HPUnlocker program, charge The new bios generated by the program, I record it on the elitebook g1 and it still appears to me that the bios has a password! ??? any ideas or can someone check that the file is unlocked fine? Thank you !!

hpunlocker WORKS PERFECT !!!!

elitebook 840 g1 and g2, it needs power to be able to maintain the 3.3 volts, the form was the following with which it can correctly read the bios

With some programmers, you must do this:
                                  * Remove the battery
                                  * Connect the charger
                                  * Turn on the laptop and go to F1, F10 or wherever you want
                                  * Turn off the laptop by pressing and holding the power button (DO NOT REMOVE THE CHARGER)
                                  * Connect the programmer
                                  * Read the content bios chip
                                  * Use the check function or read the content one more time and compare using hex editing software
                                  * If everything is ok, use the HPUnlocker tool on the VERIFIED BIOS dump
                                  * Write the file xxx_unlocked.bin
                                  * Check BIOS content

You should always make sure to check everything you read / write, I cannot stress this enough.
                                  And those first steps are a must with some programmers unless you unsolder the chip.

THANKS to the forum for the messages, with your help you can unlock the bios of these two elitebook g1 and g2 840 !! Cheers ! and good end of the year to all !!!

Comment

Looking for help removing the BIOS password on a HP Probook 6360b
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Adi13089 View Post
                                      Looking for help removing the BIOS password on a HP Probook 6360b
                                      read post # 1.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                        read post # 1.
                                        Not working.
                                        Nothink change in dump file.

Comment

Originally posted by Adi13089 View Post
                                          Not working.
                                          Nothink change in dump file.
                                          try..
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X