X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Howdy from Sweden o/
    I've been repairing broken stuff for many years and are currently learning about electronics and easy repairs. Cheers!

Comment

Hi. I'm from Canada and I'm trying to modify a portable TV.

Comment

Hi, I'm Andrea from Italy. I'm here because of TV issues. I would like to repair my Panasonic Plasma Tv. Thanks a lot

Comment

Olá Agradeço por me aceitarem neste excelente fórum.

Comment

Hello! I´m glad about it. I´ll hope members to help and they help me , too.

I work in computers and electronics, and I live in Argentina.

Comment

Hello, from Mexico, i'm starting with motherboards and power supply repair

Comment

Aloha All!

I registered back in 2014, so not really new per-say; this my first post. Have always just read the forums; I have a bit of more time to contribute more, so I figured I'd stop in and say Hello!

I live here in Hawaii and flux paste melts very well here with the ambient temperature; NO AC in the lab unfortunately. I am no expert in electronics, just well diverse in everything. It is like learning C programming, yeah, I started, got to a point of okay, I know a bit, time to move on.

I am into RF, Antennas, Computers, Alarm Systems, Reverse Engineering and so fourth.

Hope to have some conversations with you dudes, dudettes, and the rest of ya'll!

Comment

Hello! Living in Florida. Time to time fixing for fun and build new units) First time find this wonderful place with a lot useful helps from members.

Comment

Hi all,
                    New to electronics and i will try to repair my TV
                    I am glad that i found this forum.

Comment

Hello Badcaps!!!
                      Soy Marcelo, técnico en electrónica, desde Argentina.
                      Saludos a la comunidad.

Comment

Hello all
                        My Name is Nilam and i am from Nepal .
                        Kindly help me to ..how to create a thread or help to post a post so i can repair laptop.

Comment

Buenos Dias Mi nombre es Oscar de Valencia, España y como muchos que rondan este foto, necesito la ayuda para reparar mi portatil. Muchisimas Gracias de antemano

Comment

Hi, my name calcium. I am a knowledge seeker and always curious to learn new things!!!!

Comment

I am Blessing. I seek for new knowledge on computer repairs and other related computer soft. Thanks

Comment

Hi guys, From Cleveland Ohio, I have been a fan of this website since long time ago, now I am proud to be a member!

Comment

soy nuevo en el foro y quiero aprender a tengo algo de conosimiento espero ayudar con lo que se

Comment

Hello all members,
                                    Glad I found this forum. I'm new in electronic world and looking new knowledge. Thanks.

Comment

Hi, my name is Juan and I am a new member, I am from Mexico city and I like to fix cellphones and computers, thank you.

Juan

Comment

Hi, I'm Ricardo from Portugal. I have been a computer technician for about 5 years. After 1 year I changed my job and I'm deepening my knowledge in electronics. I hope to improve my knowledge with you and also help you. Thanks.

Comment

Hello All,
                                          I have been an electronics engineer, tinkerer DIYer for most of my life, taking things apart at an early age (trying to put them back together) just out of curiosity of how things work.

My first adventure in PC's was back in the mid 90's trying to help my Mom install a sound card in her new PC (yes people new PC's back then did not come with everything there do today) we did manage to install the sound card and get it working, boy what a struggle ! but we learnt a lot.

At present I try to give broken/old electronics a new life and keep them out of landfills.

My history hero/underdog has to be Nikola Tesla, I'm sure that resonates with a lot of people hear. (oh dear I see what I did there) ;-)

Many thanks and hope to speak to many of you in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                          X