Asus x453m charging problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus x453m charging problem

I have an asus x453ma boots fine but the problem is the charging on the battery battery light indicator orange is present, in the windows it says plugged in charging but the battery shows 0% not going up.And also i cannot turn on with battery only when i pressed power button blinks then stops.but when i plugged charger only and battery plugged in it boots fine and no problem.Anyone can help on this please

Re: Asus x453m charging problem

Try change new battery check battery section many time gate short fet.

Comment

thank you for the response imranromi already tried changing new battery but still the same issue.I dont have schematics for this but i try to check mosfet around the battery connector and gave feedback soon

Comment

Originally posted by String2016 View Post
        thank you for the response imranromi already tried changing new battery but still the same issue.I dont have schematics for this but i try to check mosfet around the battery connector and gave feedback soon
        Here try this.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you

Comment

i checked the mosfet around the battery connector i cannot find any short. but the issue still the same cannot power on with battery plugged in and charging not going up form 0percent

Comment

Hi, what are the numbers on the charging chip? Is it BQ735?
              Last edited by JaroTech; 01-24-2018, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Same problem... Not found any shortage but battery charging but % is st8ll remain at 9% after few hours..
                Attached Files

Comment

With AC adapter plugged in, measure voltage at large coil connected to pin 19 of BQ735. Also measure all pin voltages of BQ735 and report back

Comment

Originally posted by String2016 View Post
                    I have an asus x453ma boots fine but the problem is the charging on the battery battery light indicator orange is present, in the windows it says plugged in charging but the battery shows 0% not going up.And also i cannot turn on with battery only when i pressed power button blinks then stops.but when i plugged charger only and battery plugged in it boots fine and no problem.Anyone can help on this please
                    just a suggestion ,try to measure the gate signal of mosfet in the charging section connected to the battery if there is signal try to replace the mosfet. hope this helps.
                    Never stop LEARNING because life never stops TEACHING!

Comment

Working...
                    X