hi i need bios toshiba satellite click mini L9W-B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi i need bios toshiba satellite click mini L9W-B

hi i need bios toshiba satellite click mini L9W-B M/B number DA0TI7MB6D0 REV D

Re: hi i need bios toshiba satellite click mini L9W-B

backup and try this
    Attached Files

Comment

sorry my bro bios not work

Comment

hi I replaced my bios password locked with bios dump and its working
        all tested ok
        on other websites I found 8mb bin and ecc but on that model there is only one bios chip 8mb
        thx
        Gobbla

Comment

Originally posted by meritosari View Post
          backup and try this

Thanks man a lot, i reflash with my programer and password is gone, big big respect for your file !

Comment

Works perfectly ;-) Greetings from Poland

Comment

Hi guys,
              Can you give me advice how to reflash bios in this Toshiba L9W-B ?
              I cant reset password message on the startup.
              ITs any chance to fix it up?

Comment

Just come to say thank you to Meritosari

Comment

backup and try this

Hi, how can I use this?
                  My click mini is asking for a password that we didn't put in.
                  thank you for your help.

Kr,
                  M007Y

Comment

thanks brother work file

Comment

Thanks man a lot

Comment

backup and try this
                        THANX , work perfect on toshiba satellite click mini L9W-B

Comment

Hi guys !

First of all, thanks to Meritosari for the file !
                          Can one of you explain how to flash the bios of this tablet ?

Using flashrom with a RPi is it enough to attempt flash on this bios ?

Any help is welcome, I'm usualy not that bad but i must admit i'm lost for the moment....

Thank you !

Comment

Hi,
                            Hoping you can help me. I have click mini with bios password. Very happy to find the bios file above. I purchased replacement bios chips and a CH341A programmer. I have desoldered my bios chip and read the contents. It comes out at a 1MB file. How to flash this 8MB bios file above to a 1MB chip? I'd I try to flash the 8MB file to one of the replacement chips but it will timeout and fail (even though the program says anything beyond the capacity of the chip will be 'ignored'.

I have also tried to extract the .bin file from the OEM bios update .exe but the bios file seems to be in a different format.

I'm fairly new to flashing bios chips, but am pretty well tech savvy and experienced. Could one of you guys point me in the right direction please..?

Regards,
                            Craig

Comment

Nevermind, I figured it out. Can confirm the above file works perfectly for removing password on click mini L9W-B. Thank you for uploading the file, really appreciate it.

Comment

So, just to update, although the bios file works ok above at first, I found that it would continually corrupt after a couple of restarts and the tablet would not turn on at all until the bios was reflashed. I remembered one of my relatives had one of these tablets and so they kindly let me borrow it. I dumped the bios and flashed it to mine. Works absolutely fine, but notice in the bios settings, that the bios version 5.20 does not match the EC (embedded controller) version of my tablet and keyboard dock. So, I downloaded the official 1.70 update from Toshiba website, extracted the .exe file and changed "bios_version_check" in 'platform' configuration file from flag=1 to flag=0 to stop the updater checking the current bios version and failing due to a 'downgrade' scenario. Flashed the official ROM and it flashed the whole bios and EC's. Now all is on 1.70, so I could run the official 5.20 now and update if I wanted to, but happy here as is. I also now dumped the 1.70 version so I have both as backup.

Note: using F2 to get into BIOS and F12 to select boot options at startup works with the 1.70 BIOS version. It did not on the 5.20 version for me. I had to use power+vol_up to get into BIOS there.

When you flash the official bios, the tablet will restart and show you some progress of flashing bios and EC's, then the screen will go black. DO NOT SWEAT IT - it'll restart after a couple of minutes. Be patient for up to 10minutes max. After that, start to worry 🤔😅

Hope that helps someone.

Comment

Thanks broooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by HeftyNuts View Post
                                    Nevermind, I figured it out. Can confirm the above file works perfectly for removing password on click mini L9W-B. Thank you for uploading the file, really appreciate it.
                                    Hi ! Same problem here, how did you end up doing it ?

Thanks for the reply and thanks to the uploader for the original file !

MBWorks
                                    (..but will he)

Comment

Hi Everyone I really need your help it's about my thoshiba click mini l9wb

There is a bios password i didn't defined and now i don't know how to remove the current bios pass please can someone helps me to fix that issue

Comment

Originally posted by neoboy84 View Post
                                        Hi guys !

First of all, thanks to Meritosari for the file !
                                        Can one of you explain how to flash the bios of this tablet ?

Using flashrom with a RPi is it enough to attempt flash on this bios ?

Any help is welcome, I'm usualy not that bad but i must admit i'm lost for the moment....

Thank you !
                                        I don't know what kind of bios chip you have but the Rasberry Pi can flash bios or can use 1 programmer and a chip clip.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                        Thanks to all supporters.
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
                                        X