Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer A114-31-C6QA - DA0Z8PMB8E0 REV-E

Hello,
    I have the Acer A114-31-C6QA, and motherboard model is the "DA0Z8PMB8E0 REV-E". The laptop doesn't turn ON (only power ON light is present). The 5V and 3.3V are present. I beleive that the problem. First I tried to re-program the bios chip "MX25U8033EM2I". I use the programmer CH341A and the RT809F but both couldn't programmed (give an error). I bought a new chip "MX25U8033EM1I" with 1I instead of 2I (I read on the datasheet that the only different is the size of the chip). Now the problem is that I re-program the new chip with the 1MB file but the power ON light now don't light.
    Also, I re-program the "25LB64CS1G" chip with the 8MB file. This laptop has double bios?
    I can't understand what happens and I can't find any other problem on the hardware.
    Does anyone knows how can I certain that the chips that I re-program have the right bios?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-14-2022, 03:13 PM.

Re: Acer A114-31-C6QA - DA0Z8PMB8E0 REV-E

Are you sure you have an Acer Aspire A314-31? Your 1MB.bin shows as Aspire A315-31 in text. The 8MB.bin also configured in MEA. Are these your original backup files?
    Also check voltage at pin 8 on bios chips, you should have 3.3v or 1.8v on newer models.

Comment

Further research shows up that it is the correct motherboard for those two models... Try the files here, post #2. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ht=DA0Z8PMB8E0

Comment

Originally posted by Spongebob89 View Post
        Hello,
        I have the Acer A114-31-C6QA, and motherboard model is the "DA0Z8PMB8E0 REV-E". The laptop doesn't turn ON (only power ON light is present). The 5V and 3.3V are present. I beleive that the problem. First I tried to re-program the bios chip "MX25U8033EM2I". I use the programmer CH341A and the RT809F but both couldn't programmed (give an error). I bought a new chip "MX25U8033EM1I" with 1I instead of 2I (I read on the datasheet that the only different is the size of the chip). Now the problem is that I re-program the new chip with the 1MB file but the power ON light now don't light.
        Also, I re-program the "25LB64CS1G" chip with the 8MB file. This laptop has double bios?
        I can't understand what happens and I can't find any other problem on the hardware.
        Does anyone knows how can I certain that the chips that I re-program have the right bios?

Did you find solution? Im in the same situation as you

Comment

Originally posted by iv4nosky View Post
          Did you find solution? Im in the same situation as you
          Unfortunately not... I didn't find yet a solution. Any further help is welcome.

Comment

Working...
          X