TV Toshiba 46TL938 - backlight only/green power light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TV Toshiba 46TL938 - backlight only/green power light

I received and installed the new power board, this did not solve the problem

Symptom : Backlight OK - NO LOGO - Green LED POWER - 3 blink/pause on motherboard - TV controls (Power/VOL/Menu/Source) not responsive

Comment

quick test, try it with one tcon to panel ribbon cable connected then turn on tv, then try the other cable so one connected at a time, see if there's anything on screen, need to be careful that the end of the dis-connected cable does not touch anything like the metal chassis of tv during test, don't want to short anything out, best policy is to do all connecting and disconnecting with tv unplugged from power to avoid any errant surges and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post

1- rename all files z01 z02 z03 by deleting the last .zip . i just add it in order to the upload accept it.

2- start the extract from file 40TL938X_748304_INIT_CLEAR.zip

3- you will have one file in name 40TL938X_748304_INIT_CLEAR.bin

4 rename the file 40TL938X_748304_INIT_CLEAR.bin to 46TL938X_748304_INIT_CLEAR.bin. and replace the letter X with yours Panel Code. it could be A or C or K you find it on the lable on chassis or the back cover.

put the 2 file you download before ( MFC & MBOOT with this one all together on usb and do the flash of firmware it will reboot once then flashing the INIT_Clear

Today 18.03.2024 and i can repair mo toshiba TL40963RB by your method. Thank you very much, i think that i lose my tv.
        I dont fina and symbol on label by test with C will be sucsess.

Comment

Working...
        X