No announcement yet.

sony kdl42w05a flickers the display after few minutes and after it comes dark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sony kdl42w05a flickers the display after few minutes and after it comes dark

hello everyone, I have the above TV sony kdl 42w05a and the problem is that it works for a few minutes and then it does this flickering on the screen and the screen goes black
    The problem is that when the screen goes black, the red LED does not flash to point me in the wrong direction, so I am asking someone experienced from you to tell me if they understand from the video where the error comes from
    I have measured the voltage of the main capacitor 397 volts, the capacitor for the backlight 137 volts and the second one exactly 83 volts
    I have 12.5 volts normally
    as soon as the problem happens and the screen goes black, while as you can see from the video, the white operation LED continues to light up, the voltage of the rear light is cut off, the voltage of 83 volts becomes 90 or 12.5 volts remains
    also when the problem arises it does not accept any command from the computer
    i suspect T con card
    can someone help me about this?
    or to guide me for subsequent active measurements?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Xristakis795; 12-04-2022, 03:19 PM.

Re: sony kdl42w05a flickers the display after few minutes and after it comes dark

sorry kdl42w805a is the right model

Comment

Working...
    X