Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Telefunken 40DTU652 No Sound, no image, no backlight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Telefunken 40DTU652 No Sound, no image, no backlight.

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
    ok, well as its not a big screen, I would just take it down to backlights and see if they or their connection/s are the issue, takes some labor but doesn't cost anything but time, just have to treat the panel as if it was a baby so it don't break or crack.

update!!! I have disassembled the panel, and I have used the multimeter to measure each unit led in the diode scale. they all emit a little light, so they are fine. however, one of them emits that little light when you put the clamps between the negative and the chassis of the tv. I discovered it by chance, the light is dimmer. can it mean that it is communicated? do i do some other test? Thank you

Comment

when dismounting i let the receiver go into the frame. I have installed it, I connect the tv without a panel and the leds work perfectly. so I think you have to rule out the leds. I don't know if it could be a short circuit in the panel.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
        ok, thats good, shows youre getting proper voltage there.
        Sorry if I bother you, it's for discarding the backlight, and to close the tv again and assemble the panel. If with the panel not connected it turns on the backlight, do we rule out the backlight as a failure? despite the fact that with the multimeter in continuity, a small light comes out in a led between the negative of the led and the chassis of the tv. On the other hand, I would doubt the panel. the panel has the tcon integrated. I know the 12v was coming to the fuse. I don't know what tests to do, or if there is something else to doubt. Let's see if someone can help. Thank you very much in advance

Comment

the panel suffered damage, so I close the conversation. a fortuitous accident. thanks to all

Comment

well thats unfortunate but on the bright side, it was only a telefunken.

Comment

Working...
            X