Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panasonic plasma A boards/Kuro media box repair.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic plasma A boards/Kuro media box repair.

Hi all.

I have 2 Panasonic plasma A boards for ST50 50"/65" and Kuro KRP 500A media box which needs repair.
    I'm not good enough at component repair so I need some help.
    A boards and especially Kuro media box is still very valuable and I can't throw it away like some average Joe,lol

I'm from Europe/Slovakia and I'm searching for someone who is willing to repair these things or some tips at least.

Both A boards have HDMI issue either no signal or flickering.
    And media box possibly with voltage regulator issue which is common fault.

Panasonic plasma ST50 A boards/Kuro KRP 500A media box repair.

Anyone?

I know that this forum is mostly US,but there are still guys from Europe,right?
    Regular service centres/technicians reject plasmas,but there still must be someone who can repair these boards EZ.
    While I have other TVs,I just can't throw these 2 away so atleast some tips would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

Comment

Re: Panasonic plasma A boards/Kuro media box repair.

Hi Erik,
      I've been going to this forum for years but haven't signed up yet.
      I read your message and decided to answer you.

Meanwhile let me introduce myself, I'm an electronic technician with almost 40 years of experience in the repair and design of electronic equipment, I write and live in Italy so we are not too far away!

What you are asking is not simple, the Panasonic plasma boards you mentioned are 10 years old and spare parts are not easy to find, moreover they are very complex boards...

I have a personal Panasonic TX-P50VT50T in my house, if you want I can try to repair your boards, are you sure the main board "A" is faulty?

Comment

@stecos

Sorry for the late reply I tried to find help elsewhere and almost forgot about this post. lol
        Yes they're faulty A boards with not working HDMI inputs either no signal or flickering.
        Everything else TV/menus and possibly non HDMI inputs works perfectly.
        And they were tested on perfectly working ST50 50/65 to isolate the issue.
        I'm TV enthusiast and know a lot about plasmas,but I'm just not that good with component repair and it probably need some advanced soldering station anyway.
        I would be grateful if you could help me,advanced technicians are so rare these days.
        Check your PM for my email.
        Thanks.
        Last edited by Erik Masters; 12-05-2022, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Ok Erik, in the next days I write you.
          Regards

Comment

Working...
          X