Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hp 400 G5 SFF bios with Clean Me required.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hp 400 G5 SFF bios with Clean Me required.

Experts, please repair the bios of hp 400 g5 sff and also clean its me region. I tried bios from another thread but they didn't work.

Hp 400 G5 SFF
    Serial No. CZC8407JHG
    Attached Files

Re: Hp 400 G5 SFF bios with Clean Me required.

Originally posted by ASB View Post
    Experts, please repair the bios of hp 400 g5 sff and also clean its me region. I tried bios from another thread but they didn't work.

Hp 400 G5 SFF
    Serial No. CZC8407JHG
    Here's your new file, try it and let me know the results.
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
      Here's your new file, try it and let me know the results.
      I checked this bios on 2 pcs and they didn't turn on. No beeps, no led blinking. If I remove the bios chip then both pcs give 5 long and 7 short beeps.
      Last edited by ASB; 12-07-2022, 05:04 AM.

Comment

I checked this bios on 2 pcs and they didn't turn on. No beeps, no led blinking. If I remove the bios chip then both pcs give 5 long and 7 short beeps.
        https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Deskto...a/td-p/8176717

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thanks Hoaca388 but I didn't find the proper answer to my problem in this post. I think the problem is with bios bcoz when I remove the bios chip from the motherboard, it gives 5 long and 7 short beeps otherwise It does nothing with the original bios. No power on, no beeps. I have two pcs with the same problem. My friend told me that one pc was giving beeps without ram. Someone replaced its original bios with ok bios from another pc and now it's also dead. I tried cleaning me region of the original bios (already attached) with me analyzer and fit but it didn't work. Maybe both its bios region and me region need to be modified/ repaired.

Comment

Thanks Hoaca388 but I didn't find the proper answer to my problem in this post. I think the problem is with bios bcoz when I remove the bios chip from the motherboard, it gives 5 long and 7 short beeps otherwise It does nothing with the original bios. No power on, no beeps. I have two pcs with the same problem. My friend told me that one pc was giving beeps without ram. Someone replaced its original bios with ok bios from another pc and now it's also dead. I tried cleaning me region of the original bios (already attached) with me analyzer and fit but it didn't work. Maybe both its bios region and me region need to be modified/ repaired.
            Find hardware issue , hardware1's file is ok.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
            X