Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need bios dump dell latitude 5420 (cpu 11th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need bios dump dell latitude 5420 (cpu 11th)

Originally posted by judamex View Post
    Can you help me to unlock this BIOS?

try another file, but now it turns on and off and sends the display test, white, black, red, green, blue, black screen, restarts.
    Here's your Unlocked bios file, hope it works fine.
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-02-2023, 01:30 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
      Here's your Unlocked bios file, hope it works fine.
      Still same, fan 100%,reset and screen Blink Color
      Last edited by judamex; 12-10-2022, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Still same, fan 100%,reset and screen Blink Color
        Program back your original file and if the device doesn't work, look for any missing components near to your bios chip.
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        >>>>>

Comment

Hi all.

Please can you help me with clear admin password from BIOS ON Dell latitude 5420 GDF40 LA-K491P .

Thanks so much.

Comment

Program back your original file and if the device doesn't work, look for any missing components near to your bios chip.
            i try, but still blink colors, i try another backup and give me Dell logo but its frezze

Comment

i try, but still blink colors, i try another backup and give me Dell logo but its frezze
              Here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

please unlock bios 8fc8 and dis computrace.thanks all my brother

Comment

Originally posted by tdelfy View Post
                  please unlock bios 8fc8 and dis computrace.thanks all my brother
                  Here's your Unlocked file, hope it works fine.
                  >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                    Here
                    Works Fine, Problem MX256, i change for XMC 25RH256CXIQ program with EZP2019 and now all work fine
                    Last edited by judamex; 12-12-2022, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Re: dell latitude 5420 PCB: LA - k491p rev 2.0

Here's your new file, try it and let me know the results.
                      Service tag: 8TSWPN3
                      hi , i had to order a new chip from china , took ages to arrive, thank you so much , ur file worked like charm

Comment

Originally posted by layad View Post
                        hi , i had to order a new chip from china , took ages to arrive, thank you so much , ur file worked like charm
                        it's nice to give a Feedback, You're Welcome.
                        >>>>>

Comment

it's nice to give a Feedback, You're Welcome.
                          opps the dump file still have the password! is it ok to clear the password pls?

Comment

Originally posted by layad View Post
                            opps the dump file still have the password! is it ok to clear the password pls?
                            Give it a try.
                            >>>>>

Comment

Give it a try.
                              perfect like usual , worked as expected , full respect , thank you so much

Comment

Please help unlock the BIOS with a password and computrace

Comment

Originally posted by drissisimo View Post
                                  Please help unlock the BIOS with a password and computrace
                                  here

Comment

my friend bbanana file not power

Comment

my friend bbanana file not power
                                      Sorry for my mistake. hope this file is good

Comment

sorry bbanana i upload old dump readed from laptop is ok display but yours files no power

Comment

sorry bbanana i upload old dump readed from laptop is ok display but yours files no power
                                          i konw my friend. what is your board number?
                                          GDF40-LA-K491P rev 2-0 ??

Comment

Working...
                                          X