JBL live 650BTNC Schematics/ Datasheet/ Repair Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JBL live 650BTNC Schematics/ Datasheet/ Repair Help

Hello everyone, I'm looking for schematics or datasheet for my JBL live 650BTNC headphones so that maybe me and my friend could stop flying blind trying to fix it. Here's a youtube video of the same headphones if you need any specific model number or better idea about the product.
    Situation(if interested to help me troubleshoot):
    my headphones were water-damaged due to heavy rain. at first, it stopped working but then after the hair dryer treatment, it came back to working with little finicky Bluetooth behavior which eventually went back to normal.
    Then when I charged it the right ear stopped working when running on battery but still works when used through jack connection. the next time I charged it, both ears stopped working(keep in mind they both work fine when using jack connection).
    I took it to a repair guy I know and we cleaned a bit of the water damage on the right ear which brought back the left ear to work fine but the right one is still non-functional(on battery).
    we're hoping we could understand the circuit more if we get our hands on the schematics or boardview or datasheet. if you have a solution or a theory or a file that can help please send them my way.

(maybe?) relevant info:
    •water most likely came in through the buttons
    •bleutooth works fine now but the finicky behavior was it just disconnects out of the blue even mid song/video.
    •battery charges and works fine

sorry if I'm not doing this request perfectly I'm not a repair guy and this is also my first time joining and posting in this thread

Re: JBL live 650BTNC Schematics/ Datasheet/ Repair Help

BUMP?

Comment

Re: JBL live 650BTNC Schematics/ Datasheet/ Repair Help

Originally posted by Arfizato View Post
      BUMP?
      BUMP?

Comment

Working...
      X