Ansonic 32HD1 Vestel 17IPS11 17mb55 no Sound, no backlight, no images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ansonic 32HD1 Vestel 17IPS11 17mb55 no Sound, no backlight, no images

Hello! I am new to electronics, and this forum is fantastic. I have the following problem, I have an Ansonic 32HD1 tv, a generic brand from Vestel, with a 17IPS11-R4 power supply and main 17mb55.

The tv has no backlight, but it also has no image and sound. when it turns on the standby light blinks several times, and there is a very short flash of the backlight, as if it wanted to start, but it does not start. I have measured the voltage on the red wire of the backlight, as you have seen on the forum, and in standby it has 30v, and when it turns on it goes up to 100v and slowly drops to almost 30v. If you disconnect the lighting, it does the same thing but it starts at 0v and ends at 0v. In the source there are present 12v, and 3.2v. Let's see if they can help me. Thank you very much in advance

Re: Ansonic 32HD1 Vestel 17IPS11 17mb55 no Sound, no backlight, no images

probably a backlight issue, bad led/s or connection in backlight circuit.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
      probably a backlight issue, bad led/s or connection in backlight circuit.
      but it has no image, nor sound. I have tried to check with a flashlight and there is no image. I don't know if this can be caused by a failure in the backlights, as protection. I want to be sure before opening.

Comment

of course it can, protection will kick in and shut everything down, tearing a 32 inch down isn't a hard task, I can usually tear one down in in less time than it takes to test everything else, these small ones that is, not the big screens.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
          of course it can, protection will kick in and shut everything down, tearing a 32 inch down isn't a hard task, I can usually tear one down in in less time than it takes to test everything else, these small ones that is, not the big screens.
          ok, thanks for your answer. the problem pointed to that... but it was to be clearer. The standby system and the remote work perfectly, but the rest doesn't. I'll try the backlight. Thx

Comment

just need to be careful the smaller screens dont break as easy as big ones but still use caution, specially on reassembly, take notes and maybe pictures of how it comes apart, some are trickier than others, take it slow and make sure it lies flat and even, just a little bump or misalignment can cause a crack when its put back together, even a little crack in the screen is fatal.

Comment

update! It was the backlight, 7 leds burned out, backlight changed and working

Comment

Well glad to hear it, thanks for the followup.

Comment

Working...
                X