Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LC-52D85UN Software / Picture upside down

Howdie
    I just replaced a TCon board on this TV, and now my Picture is upsidedown.
    I do not have a remote.Is there maybe another way to change this, like a software update?( which i can never find, probably due to the age of the unit)
    I cannot find a "flip"setting in the regular set up of the TV either
    Any help is appreciated.
    TIA

Re: LC-52D85UN Software / Picture upside down

There may be positional resistors on the T-CON (settings may change during reinstallation), or it may be programmed into the EEPROM. Can you post a high resolution photo of your and the new T-CON.
    The software will not help you.
    Last edited by lotas; 12-01-2022, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
      There may be positional resistors on the T-CON (settings may change during reinstallation), or it may be programmed into the EEPROM. Can you post a high resolution photo of your and the new T-CON.
      The software will not help you.
      Thanks
      Here are the two boards together.The Top one ist he old one
      They look identical to me.
      I also changed the mainboard since i thought this is the problem, but found the out the TCon board is the culprit.There are white jumpers on the top right, do they have anything to do with the orientation?
      Sorry, i am new to this.
      I found the TV during walking my dog, and picked it up to see if i can make it work.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by kleito; 12-01-2022, 05:43 PM.

Comment

sorry.Postet again
        Last edited by kleito; 12-01-2022, 05:41 PM. Reason: Double Post

Comment

No, they are not the same, the main difference is "XA" from "XQ" (these are for different panels, diagonal, model ...) and here are the resistors that can be rearranged from one place to another and the settings will change (experimentally) and this that I immediately noticed, but there may be more differences.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
            No, they are not the same, the main difference is "XA" from "XQ" (these are for different panels, diagonal, model ...) and here are the resistors that can be rearranged from one place to another and the settings will change (experimentally) and this that I immediately noticed, but there may be more differences.
            Wow.You are very knowledgebale.Respect.Thanks for pointing this out.I thought the description on the board would be sufficient, but this is really going into the detail.
            Since i hook this thing up to a laptop, i just found out that i can adjust that in the settings in my Chromebook, that this is not really a problem anymore.But now i run into the issue that my picture is very dark and i cannot adjust it.
            I am stuck and maybe just sell the TV in bits and pieces.

Comment

Working...
            X