QN55Q8FNBFZXA Shorted Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QN55Q8FNBFZXA Shorted Panel

I have a customer set, QN55Q8FNBFZXA, with a shorted panel. I cannot find a replacement panel anywhere. Any tips on removing shorts? Where to get replacement? I will open it up and post more info. Panel part number seems to be: BN95-05037A or BN95-04717A (CY-TN055FLLV2V/H).
    A model QN55Q80AAFXZA has a BN95-07415A inside, a model QN55Q7FAMFXZA has a BN95-03859A inside. Any compatibility info? I have been getting many shorted Samsung panels lately, even the traveling Mexican groups won't buy Samsung as scrap anymore, they tell me "bad panel."

Re: QN55Q8FNBFZXA Shorted Panel

can you post some straight on pictures of each board and one of the whole back, as to see how everything is connected. common test for iffy panel is to power up with one ribbon cable at a time connected if theres 2 cables going to panel, best practice is to make all connections and disconnections with tv unplugged from power to avoid any unwanted surges and such. thats too funny about the gypsies not even wanting them. sumsung has fallen a long way, only a matter of time before everyone catches on to their very poor quality.
    Last edited by nomoresonys; 12-02-2022, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X