Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vacuum Cleaner Speed Controller issues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vacuum Cleaner Speed Controller issues...

Originally posted by babas48 View Post
    Hello for french people Ive found it and it works.
    Little tip for the reinitialisation procedure, do not go to stop completely.
    You'll find reinit. procedure in french with pictures.
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Comment

Re: Vacuum Cleaner Speed Controller issues...

Originally posted by babas48 View Post
      Hello for french people Ive found it and it works.
      Little tip for the reinitialisation procedure, do not go to stop completely.
      You'll find reinit. procedure in french with pictures.
      Hi you saved my life (just the vacuum cleaner ). I would like to mention that the pictures are little confusing because the off position on picture looks exactly the same as the off position but it shouldn't be the same. There is little distance between those so after the resetting it, I had to put the regulator to the minimum position but not to the off position otherwise the vacuum cleaner never stops (the built-in plastic regulator couldn't go bellow).

So the complete guide according to the French manual is:

1. vacuum cleaner is off. Set the reset (reinitialisation) position on the speed regulator (do it by some tool because you cannot put the regulator to this position by the built-in plastic trigger). The reset position is in the top left corner (beginning of the clockwise circle)
      2. Turn on the vacuum cleaner for few seconds (3s or so) and do NOT move by the regulator. In my case the vacuum cleaner started and stopped intermittently. Now turn it off.
      3. Set the minimum position on the regulator. Now you can (should) do it by the built-in plastic regulator thing. Like I mentioned, it's not the absolute start of the regulator (the off position) but little bit more in clockwise. The minimum position is approximately the bottom right corner.
      4. Start the vacuum cleaner. Wait at least 3 seconds to let the electric board remember the minimum position and after these 3 seconds you can normally regulate to the max position (the end of the clockwise circle), then back to minimum position or even to turn it off when you move it less then the minimum.

Hopefully, it will help to somebody else, like it helped me

BTW: I did it on Electrolux Super Cyclone ZSC 69FD2. I didn't know how to fix the board so I bought a new one in some eshop.

Comment

Working...
      X