Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microsoft Surface Pro 7 NEED BIOS. HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 7 NEED BIOS. HELP!

Hi,

Can someone help me remove pass from my Surface 7 Pro.
    I've bought from ebay used it half a year and I didn't know it had a password .
    My son bricked the OS and I can't install it.

Thanks
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-11-2023, 01:41 PM.

Comment

I’m sorry for double posting but I can’t edit my post on the phone.
      I’ve tried the dump posted by AAAC “ SP7 dump_(patched).zip” but my touchscreen doesn’t work with that dump.
      Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by madjqker View Post
        I'm sorry for double posting but I can't edit my post on the phone.
        I've tried the dump posted by AAAC “ SP7 dump_(patched).zip” but my touchscreen doesn't work with that dump.
        Thanks again
        try..
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Thanks, I will give it a try tomorrow.

Comment

initially i had single touch problem after update. edited the working bios on the site with fit, but the touch did not work. The original and edited files are attached. Could you help

Comment

Need Help with unlock Surface pro 7
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by shukys View Post
                Need Help with unlock Surface pro 7
                try..
                Attached Files
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

My device has a multi-touch problem. When I modified other bios, the touch did not work at all. I just want your touch fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by ahmypc View Post
                    My device has a multi-touch problem. When I modified other bios, the touch did not work at all. I just want your touch fixed.
                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=104153

Comment

Thanks for your answer, but there doesn't seem to be a problem with the FIT settings. But Me analyzer gives an error
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by ahmypc; 12-12-2022, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ahmypc View Post
                        Thanks for your answer, but there doesn't seem to be a problem with the FIT settings. But Me analyzer gives an error
                        Your (ME Analyzer) is very old, search for a new version and use it.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        all donations are welcome,
                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                        >>>>>
                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Database latest version DB r310 . No problem in other pro 7 bios

Modified bios, touch firmware does not update even if the system is powered on. A short update text appears at the beginning but it does not update.
                          Last edited by ahmypc; 12-12-2022, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                            try..
                            with this bios system can not recognise the model and it is not possible to install drivers

Comment

Hi Everyone
                              My surface pro 1866 shows windows logo on and off.
                              please help me fix this. thanks.

Comment

old bios
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by aol View Post
                                  old bios
                                  Here's your Clean file, try it.
                                  Attached Files
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                  >>>>>

Comment

hi Hardware1
                                    Thanks, but still not working.
                                    After power on I see microsoft logo for like 4 secs, and after tablet go off.

Comment

hi everyone,
                                      I tried all the bios posted here, but none work on my tablet! I really need help thanks in advance...

Comment

Hey everyone! Can somebody help with me with bios. It's stucks on logo fo 2 secs and off
                                        Thanx!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drhleb View Post
                                          Hey everyone! Can somebody help with me with bios. It's stucks on logo fo 2 secs and off
                                          Thanx!!!
                                          Try this one, it could help you.
                                          >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                          X