X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone.
    I wanted to try and fix a plasma TV.
    I have some electrical and electronics background.
    My day job is Telecommunications and cabling.
    My night job is self taught programmer.
    Cheers.

Comment

Hello

New to TV repair.
      I have some background in electronics .
      Would like to repair a Plasma TV with no Video inputs working.
      I am from Cleveland Ohio.
      Cheers

Comment

Hi to the masses i have been into computers and electronics for a very long time my first computer was a Sinclair ZX81 and then after that was ZX Spectrum BBC Micro IBM XT286 with 8087 coprocessor 20mb HD and every pc up to date all my electronics skills are self-taught. My interest are in designing and building circuits along with many other subjects.

Comment

Greetings from Russia !!!

Comment

hallo

Comment

Hey all, stumbled on this forum a while back searching for info on an old Samsung plasma that needed repair. Found myself returning here today hoping to repair my 55 inch sharp and decided to register.

Comment

Hello to all.

Comment

Hi from Canada. Hope to get lots of info from this forum. Thanks.

Comment

Hello to the whole community I hope to learn and support in the community.

Comment

Hi, I am new to this forum and new to the more advanced repairs. I am currently employed by Apple and my knowledge is limited to component repairs but I would like to get into a deeper understanding on how everything works. I hope I can gain much knowledge from the experts at this forum and also contribute from the little knowledge I have.

Comment

Hello, I live in Canada, Montreal and need some help with LED TV LG 42" LB5550-UY

the problem is - it does not turn on(NO LED light) I tested led voltage and it is 104v, but on the board voltage output is marked 208v, so I thought it might be LED driver chip problem on the back of the power board, what I need is marking for this chip, cause it is covered in some sh*t and when I scratched it out I was unable to read markings

P.s. also thare is 2 chips like that so I'm not sure which one is the LED driver chip

Comment

Greetings Good Capacitors
                          This is Javed Baloch from Pakistan. I am New here. So CHEERS

Comment

hello everyone.. im new student here.. i want learn about repair notebook..

thank you sir..

Comment

Heloooo

Comment

Hi all

I am Karim From Belgium , i am 39 old I am am bachaleors In electronics and Telecomunication.

I am Hardware Technician , speciality microsoldering and board repair. more than 10 year of experience.

happy to share with you my experience.

buy buy and sorry for my bad english

Comment

Hi everyone
                                  I'm a fan of electronics and repairs
                                  Greetings from Italy

Comment

Hello to all.
                                    I'm Jurica from Croatia and stumbled on this forum while searching schematic for some 32'' broken Samsung TV.
                                    With help of similar topics regarding my problem, i manage to solve issue and now i use that TV as my monitor for less than 1€.
                                    I hope that with time my help will also encourage someone to fix their problems with TV.

Comment

Well, Hello people from Argentina here, I'm new to repairs, but find the subject very interesting. Got here looking for some Macbook schematics, and burn the U9701 fixing the backlight. The sad part was that was already working after the repair, but I screw somehow the measuring and shorted it. Learning from mistakes is sad...

Comment

New here, trying to repair a Plasma.

Wanting to learn, always been a bit of a tinkerer.

Comment

Thanks for add I'm hopefully able to solve my problem and pass information if needed.
                                          I work on anything that breaks around the house from the stove, dryer, coffee pot microwave, computers or outside with small engines, too working vehicles. I have worked many fields. Built houses to mobile homes, building electric motors for time being, worked on plumbing, trimmed trees away from the power-lines, to going to college for Associates and Bachelors in the IT field and I'll thank the VA for that opportunity being disabled Veteran. Now working for Cox Media at home as Tech Support.
                                          My quote
                                          I may have done a lot..., but I still don't any, cause a day I don't learn anything is a day wasted and I don't care how large or minuscule it is!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X